Sweet Twilight-general discussion

Aerin

Morgane_49 said:
I'd like to join in, if that's okay...

I've really got mixed feelings about this deck.

I absolutely love the colours used - which is what attracted me to the deck initially.

There are a few cards I like, but more that I don't like, so I'm hoping joining the group and getting everyone else's insight will help me 'make friends' with the deck!

I'm the other way - lots I like, some I have difficulty with.

*points meaningfully at High Priestess thread she started*

ps Hemera I have been good and Sulis may well give me a Gold Star for pming her as I do a thread :halo of goodness:

Morgane_49

I'm so disappointed with the lack of connection that I actually initiated and intensive study on this deck.

I'm trying really hard to get back to what attracted me to it to start with.

This is a first for me. I see it, I like it, I buy it, and jump right in using it.

But some of the cards just make me shake my head!

I'll try to post some thoughts on specific cards later this evening!

Hemera

Aerin said:
ps Hemera I have been good and Sulis may well give me a Gold Star for pming her as I do a thread :halo of goodness:

LOL in that case I want one,too :p either the star or the halo will do for starters:D

Hemera

Hemera said:
LOL in that case I want one,too :p either the star or the halo will do for starters:D

And look what she gave us! :love: Our own individual study group:love::party: Wo hoo :party::party:

Aerin

Hurrah!

This deck has just so much in it to study.

:D

It's so much easier to have all the threads visible at once.

ETA: See! I found two I missed :D

Sulis

Moderator message

Well done all of you for making this a comprehensive study of this deck. I'm sure future Tarot of Sweet Twilight users will find this study group a great resource.

Could you all continue to let me know by PM when a new thread is started in this group so that I can index it?

Thanks,

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

kaleanna

Hi everyone,

I just received this deck. I was curious, is there or will there be a companion book for this deck? I have barely gotten to look through it but it looks like one that I will like very much.

kaleanna

Morgane_49

There isn't a companion book other than the LWB that comes with it, and I am not a big fan of that one. I've not heard of one being done for it.