The Cards as characters/people?

Remember Your Card

In the vein of Ix Chel and EmpyreanKnight, I found this interpretation called the Hollywood Tarot. It's, like, 20 years old, an features celebrities that were big around that time.

Remember Your Card

Is that your blog? I can't for the life of me recognize some of those people either.

EmpyreanKnight

Is that your blog? I can't for the life of me recognize some of those people either.

I don't have s blog, it's just a resource I found on the internet.

I never even knew they were supposed to be Hollywood celebrities until I read it in a deck review. :laugh:

nisaba

Are you comfortable with telling us about her, that we might better form an archetype for the card?

A chrismatic, attractive woman, who turns into an aggressive maniac at any sign that people may not worship her or agree with her. And yes, she was a redhead, who blamed it all on that and said she had no responsibiity for her actions because of her hair-colour. And who refused to go grey.

Ix Chel

The Queen Wands has been utterly ruined for me. In no deck can i look at her, any more, without thinking of an archetypical Queen Wands ex-friend, who went psycho some years ago. And by psycho I mean psycho - lots of other people's injuries seemed to come from her for a while.

She rarely turns up in a spread for me or clients since then, possibly because it has become such a fraught card, and when she does, I have to make a conscious effort to find anything positive in the card.

The Queen of Wands always reminds me of Samantha Jones from Sex in the City, or of Blanche Devereaux-Hollingsworth from the Golden Girls. To me it is really a girl power card. But your queen looks to be reversed.

gregory

Magician - Derren Brown. Is he or isn't he all he says he is ?