Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 259 : July 16 - July 22

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for July-December.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. bonebeach - Golden Tarot of Klimt & Animal Spirit Oracle
2. VGimlet - Tinker's Damn Tarot
3. Marcus R - 1001 Nights
4. BodhiSeed - Nigel Jackson Tarot & Viking Lenormand
5. jema - Norse Tarot
6. Greene Faerie - Victorian Fairy Tarot
7. AJ - Tabula Mundi
8. swedishfish612 - Mary-el & Halloween Oracle
9. TreeLeafe - Tarot of the Hidden Realm & Wisdom of Avalon Oracle
10. RiverRunsDeep - Tarot Illuminati
11. Scarlet Woodland - Touchstone Tarot
12. JylliM - Bonefire & The Wyrd of Sarah Howard
13. katey - Rider Tarot Deck
14. fractalgranny - Kazanlar Tarot

VGimlet

Tinker's Damn Tarot for me this week. No Oracle this week, I am going to be busy enough with other things. :cool2:

Marcus R

I'm keeping on with the 1001 nights. Thanks VG.

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Nigel Jackson Tarot and the Viking Lenormand. Thanks VGimlet for keeping us rolling; I hope your "busyness" this week means you're going to be having some fun! :D

jema

Just got home the Norse tarot so will be having some fun with that one.

Green Faerie

Hi everyone! Sorry for missing last week; it's been incredibly busy. This week isn't going to be much better, but I'm going to try. Victorian Fairy Tarot for me, please. Thanks, VG!

AJ

Tabula Mundi, thanks VG

swedishfish612

I'm working with the Mary-el and the Halloween Oracle (woot, woot!) this week. Thanks!

DaughterOfDanu

I'm going to work again with the Tarot of the Hidden Realm and the Wisdom of Avalon Oracle. I get a lot of depth from working with this pair :)

RiverRunsDeep

One more round with Tarot Illuminati, please, and thank you!!