Ace of Swords RX as someone's role

spiraling

How would you interpret the Ace of Swords RX as a person's role within a relationship? The crazed lunatic suffering underlying mental issues that's a great lay?

Grizabella

Well, I wouldn't say this person is the intellectual giant of the couple. I see them as being more of a passive partner in the relationship. Not the one who comes up with the bright ideas. More of a follower than a leader.

Where you'd come up with the "great lay" part is beyond me.

spiraling

Well, evidentally this person is suffering from a psychological disorder, which may incapacitate any form of inspirational thinking and/or emotional control. The person confuses whimsy with insanity. I assume the 'great lay' part because the other partner's card pulls were all wands; he instills a 'joie de vivre' in her she's generally void of, maybe. This, of course, includes sexual passion/lust.

willowfox

***The Ace Swords Rx can suggest that he dominates her but he is quite a destructive guy as he cannot use the "sword" logically so it becomes a weapon of destruction instead because rational thought alludes him.

starrystarrynight

I wouldn't say "crazed lunatic," necessarily...perhaps more of a bully or someone who is out to get his way by exploitation or other means.

WalesWoman

Perhaps Ace Swords RX would be verbally abusive or passive/aggressive.

spiraling

***The Ace Swords Rx can suggest that he dominates her but he is quite a destructive guy as he cannot use the "sword" logically so it becomes a weapon of destruction instead because rational thought alludes him.

I can confirm your interpretation with certainty, thank you for sharing your insight. To say there's verbally abusive gossip occuring within this situation would be an understatement. It's vile, from both ends.

I wouldn't say "crazed lunatic," necessarily...perhaps more of a bully or someone who is out to get his way by exploitation or other means.

There's been abuse and exploitation occuring between both participants, once again. One more indirect, the other, tactlessly direct. Thank you for insight, it's much appreciated.

Perhaps Ace Swords RX would be verbally abusive or passive/aggressive.

Once again, in line with the previous users' insight into the nature of the relationship, it most certainly is one wherein communications are highly destructive, not creative, forces. The role's have switched between the two.