SG--Crystals, Gems: Rose Quartz

Roja

I was wondering...

Does anybody have the moldavite stone? If so, how do you feel when you first acquire it?

Demonesse

Just bought a 1-inch diameter rose quartz sphere. It'll look nice nestled in my tiny quartz collection :)

DarkElectric: Why does a PET SUPPLY store sell rose quartz??? 4 bucks?? Do they do mail order?

Kyrielle

I have a rose quartz heart maybe 2 or so inches across. It's never far from sight.

I saw some really big pieces in a rock shop here today for around $8 for the smallest one -- which was maybe 6 inches high and as long as my hand.

I also have several polished pebbles, and a rough piece. It seems whenever I'm in a store selling rose quartz there's a piece that has to go home with me. I'm even considering going back to that rock shop for a big piece.

The rock shop had a couple small rose quartz clusters -- the kind with points -- itty bitty ones, like an inch wide -- for something like $23 each.

-- Kyrielle

Kirali

Re: why am I so pennyless, and stones are so expensive!

Pollux said:
Yesterday I went to my fav store (www.surja.it).
The store is great cos there are all sorts of pendants, earrings and jewellery with almost any stone on earth. And of course NO GOLD! :D *LOL* Just silver, or platinum, or white gold but only rarely *LOL*

Yes that's one of my groans too! I just absolutely love gold. Silver and Pewter are lovely but the shiny yellow catches my eye the most. (love that Italian gold! :) ) I used to search so much for gold faery charms and gold celtic charms but I could never find any that I wanted. Now all I can afford are the silver ones.. ah oh well.. I think I'll add silver faery charm to my Yule list! :)

On the rose quartz subject, I just bought a little pendant type rose quartz today for five dollars. It's just beautiful. I also want a set of runes in Rose quartz! Maybe it will help me..... hopefully hehehe :)

coldsuns

I have 7 pieces of the Rose Quartz. The look very gentle! I feel very relax when i hold them in my hand. I have a very comfortable feeling.