Melissa Lenormand

tarotmama

Yes I am hoping to have the cards back this week. I'm afraid I will have to hire a helper to help me put the decks together & mail out. I have terrible luck & broke my wrist last week.

Le Fanu

Oh poor you! I had no idea! hope you get better v soon. We'll all understand it if you have to put off the "grand" sending out till you're completely better! :)

Dusk Till Dawn

Get better soon! Good things are worth waiting for!

thorhammer

Yeah, what they said! And I'm sorry to have posted as though I was speaking for you - it was late last night and I didn't realise till just now how rude it was - sorry :(

\m/ Kat

stargazer

(((tarotmama))) hope you're feeling better soon :heart:

Satori

Feel better mama! :)

BodhiSeed

tarotmama said:
Yes I am hoping to have the cards back this week. I'm afraid I will have to hire a helper to help me put the decks together & mail out. I have terrible luck & broke my wrist last week.
Oh dear! ((:)heart:tarotmama:heart:))) I hope you're not in much pain (or not too itchy - as those casts can be)! Take care of yourself - waiting a little longer will make me just enjoy this deck even more when it arrives!

Le Fanu

The more I see of this deck (and read! Great review Debra!) the more captivating I find it. I really think that this is going to be the most beautiful & mysterious & magical Lenormand deck par excellence out there. Nothing comes near it in terms of style, panache and creativity. At last, Lenormand cards with stuff to really get your teeth into.

Who on earth is going to want that Granny Piatnik one after setting eyes on this?

strings of life

* well wishes sent your way tarotmama :love: *

(And, now I understand what you meant in the PM about the deck coming your way. Had I known, I would have tucked away a get well card in the package.)

Your deck is well worth the wait, and you best spend time getting well.

Great review Debra. Oh, reading that just makes me anticipate their arrival even more!