Tarosophy anyone?

Baroli

I'm glad I have a copy...I actually have two copies! I still think that anyone who puts forth a creative effort to the public risks having someone not like it and saying so. Thank goodness that doesn't stop people from publishing books, decks or even opinions. Hopefully the free exchange of ideas will keep the creative juices flowing for everyone and we will all benefit.

Thank you, Marcus and Tali, for your efforts. And thanks to everyone else for noticing, one way or another.

Well put Marcia.

I would also say to reserve your judgement on the book and its authors until you have actually read the entire book. I am looking to find it so I can read it.

TaliTarot

Amazon Availability of Tarosophy

Hello All

Thank you for your interest in Tarosophy. The distributor in the US ran out of stock almost as soon as we announced the availability via Amazon and our mail lists, so has ordered another shipment from the publisher. This will take a couple of weeks to then get back onto Amazon distribution.

That large "second-hand" price for a copy is some sort of automatic "chancer" system where someone buys a book (or knows it is still available from the publisher) and when it shows as "unavailable" on Amazon, it gets placed on it as 'second hand' for a ridiculous price. It happens a lot on Amazon.

In the meantime, the book is also immediately available direct from the publisher (Australia/Thailand) and from the author (UK) via the Tarosophy site.

Thank you again for your interest.

TaliTarot
Marketing Director, Tarot Professionals Ltd

gregory

Tali - THANK YOU for saying that. I have pointed out that amazon does this many times and there are those here who don't believe me :)

Elendil

From the UK site the book costs £18 and postage to UK addresses seems to £2.50.

:)

ETA: I contacted them by e-mail to find out.

ann823

How much will the regular(US) Amazon price be?

jema

Does anyone actually have it? and read it? What did you think about it?

I think I will get it next week when I got some cash over.

Elendil

I have this book and am reading it at the moment. It is a good read and has some great exercises in it.