Which deck do you think is the most beautiful?

Libra 58

Of the decks I own, it´s "Mystic Faerie Tarot" and "Shadowscapes Tarot".

Astilano

Starchild Tarot Akashic borderless.

Akitablue

I LOVE the Ceccoli tarot deck. It is so pretty. The pictures are so whimsical and Alice in wonderland like. I'm not very good at reading it tho. It's so different from my deck that I always use.

FLizarraga

Luckily, there are a lot of magnificent decks out there.

For me, though, there is NOTHING like the Visconti-Sforza. It's just a thing of the purest beauty.

garmonbozia

For me, though, there is NOTHING like the Visconti-Sforza. It's just a thing of the purest beauty.

Il Meneghello's recent printing of the Modrone (Cary-Yale) deck is hands down the most beautiful tarot deck I have ever seen.

I am not ashamed to admit I teared up a little when I opened that box and looked at the cards for the first time.

None of the other Visconti-Sforza repros come close to the beauty of this one. The color is breathtaking.

FLizarraga

Il Meneghello's recent printing of the Modrone (Cary-Yale) deck is hands down the most beautiful tarot deck I have ever seen.

I am not ashamed to admit I teared up a little when I opened that box and looked at the cards for the first time.

None of the other Visconti-Sforza repros come close to the beauty of this one. The color is breathtaking.

And now I officially HATE you. ;)

The Cary-Yale version was actually what I had in mind, but I let go the USG facsimile edition like an idiot, and now I sorely miss it. Your post took me straight to the Il Meneghello store. It is just so beautiful. And those female pages, or damsels, or whatever they could be called... Ah.

ana luisa

Would like to but can't answer this question. Beauty of a deck to me implies not only the "looks" but also the messages it delivers, the tone with which it does so, the "woosh" you get when it just feels right and tingly. If it were ONLY for beauty sake, I would say that the most beautiful deck I've seen is the Tarot of Delphi. And the Pen's Tarot as a worthy contender. :)

manandcards

Oh Dante Tarot, Tarot of the Origins, Trionfi Della Luna (gets my vote too), sun and moon has a great artist style, and Ancient Tarot of Bologna def make my list.

Wulfrun

I took delivery today of the Royo Labyrinth and I have to say it is one of the most breathtaking decks I've ever seen!:love: