"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

:laugh: Ha ha, sis...I should have know that :p...you are such a funny dearheart!
...you always make me laugh...and that is good for the Soul...:heart:

tarotlyn

...:bugeyed: wow I just checked and it is going to take '10' Chi's for my traditional Wheel of Fortune card
that I am now working on!!! LOL

...this card may take about 2 days :bugeyed:...so probably will not be done tomorrow...plus I have
yard workers coming over to work, and then there is my daily walk...etc.
So I am guessing it might be done by Monday...

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

MoonGypsy

...:bugeyed: wow I just checked and it is going to take '10' Chi's for my traditional Wheel of Fortune card
that I am now working on!!! LOL

...this card may take about 2 days :bugeyed:...so probably will not be done tomorrow...plus I have
yard workers coming over to work, and then there is my daily walk...etc.
So I am guessing it might be done by Monday...

Lyn

Don't stress yourself, dear sis! :love: One day at a time....:* It will get done and it will be so wonderful...all in it's own time. :love:

tarotlyn

:heart: thanks sis...that is good advice!

I was just relaxing and enjoying the creating process, so I have 'most' of the traditional WOF card done! :party:
I only have '5' more little Chi faces to go...so maybe done tomorrow night or Sunday...:)
...your words of encouragement are like wings of an angel! :):thumbsup:

:heart:@alchem...I think I can use the rest of the Chi's from your photo in the WOF...
because most of the faces are smaller and yours might work okay...I will try anyway.

...see everyone tomorrow...got an early morning!

Lyn

tarotlyn

RE: The Knight of Swords (permission from photographer)

:heart::) RE: The Knight of Swords (permission from photographer)

I sent her a link to the finished (so far) card images and also gave her a brief description
of what I think tarot is.

A few post ago I posted the photograher's permission email and today when I went to my
deviantart site page, she had replied again the following regarding this deck and the Knight of Swords card (using her photo):

Carlijn said:
Tarot Deck
from ~carlinusje
to ~TarotLyn
Hi Lyn!

I'm able to see the cards!

Wow, haha, I'm blushing because of all your compliments! Thanks so much, I appreciate it!
I will keep creating for sure! And you are most welcome!

Oh, now I get it! I think it's so cool you used my photo to be a part in you 'card deck',
although I'm a bit sceptical about that sort of thing, I think it's really interesting and
intriguing! So this deck will, when finished, also be able to depict images that activate your
subconscious mind with psychic messages?

I love the cards' layouts! And I also love the way you used my photo in the 'Knight of swords' card,
the atmosphere is just amazing with the dark sky and the knight(chihuahua) as his rider!
The explanation of the card suits the card itself very well!

If you don't mind, would you let me know when the whole tarot deck is finished?
I would love to see the result! I already love it!

Love,
Carlijn

...looks like a young person that may be interested in learning tarot. Maybe this deck is HER path to learning it :heart:

...just wanted to share that with everyone!

I am just now starting to work again on my 'traditional' Wheel of Fortune card...
with just 5 more little Chi faces to go... So tonight or by tomorrow probably, it should be done.

I hope everyone is have a wonderful weekend! :)

Lyn

ahclem

:heart:@alchem...I think I can use the rest of the Chi's from your photo in the WOF...
because most of the faces are smaller and yours might work okay...I will try anyway.
Cool! Good luck, I hope they work out. (I may have some more chi pics over the next couple of days.)

tarotlyn

:party: Yay! alchem, I look forward to more Chi images from you...

The more, the merrier! :):thumbsup:

Lyn

tarotlyn

For Alta and MoonGypsy!

:heart::) This 'traditional' card, The Wheel Of Fortune is for :heart: Alta and :heart: MoonGypsy

...the second photo is the original I started with...
ETA: Please realize that I had to take out the extra people because that would have been
a ridiculous number of Chi's to put in this card!!! I think the '10' that I did put in are enough :bugeyed:

Hope you both (and everyone) likes it...

Lyn

ETA: alchem, one of your 'crew photo' chi's is at the bottom right...do you have Chi's name
and I will put it on the card?

Attachments

• WheelOfFortune.traditional.jpg
    WheelOfFortune.traditional.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 66
  • WheelOfFortune.traditional.ORIGINAL.jpg
    WheelOfFortune.traditional.ORIGINAL.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 74

ahclem

ETA: alchem, one of your 'crew photo' chi's is at the bottom right...do you have Chi's name and I will put it on the card?
That's Paco (definitely the king of the crew).