Diary of Broken Soul

divinemsm

Just so very exciting!!

truelighth

sacredashes said:
Dear Friends,

The gates to the land will be opening soon to receive visitors once again... :) Let's get ready for it, shall we?
... translation to English... the decks have arrived!! Yay!!! LOL

Yay!!! :D :D :D

Wonderful news. And so exciting too! How does it feel to hold your deck in your hands now? It must be wonderful.

sacredashes said:
**truelighth.. you comment made me smile. You are a constant pillar of support all the way, my friend and you're one of the folks who got me going even when I felt its probably a good idea to just give up.

I remember how you inspired the creation of the Prophet of Conformity; we certainly do think alike :D

I certainly do remember :). And I am glad that you kept going. If I was some help there, I am honored and very glad that I could support you and made you continue. It sure has been worth it all the way! :thumbsup:

truelighth

shadowdancer said:
HI truelighth - :) good to see you hear too. I know we had both followed the progress on another forum.

Yep, I was taken by the new cards too. Sometimes it is a fine line between adding or changing to improve, and going too far whereby it doesn't work. Knowing when to put pen or paint down is not always easy, and I know Ash agonised over a couple as to whether they were right or not. I think she did improve on the previous ones IMO (Fool, Chariot, Star, King cups etc) so the changes were worthwhile.

Hi Davina,

Good to see you again. Yes, we both have been walking along Ash. Although I have to admit that sometimes your insights and interpretations even blew me away. And to hear you wrote everything in a week, wow!

I certainly like the new cards a lot. I am glad I also got the deck from Adam, so I will have both the new and the old cards. But the new ones fit very, very well within the Dairy!

divinemsm

I just sent my payment and now I am just dancing around in circles because I am just soo very excited!! I wish I was there with all of you from the beginning, though anticipation for that long probably would have made my brain explode. Just waiting this short time since discovering this deck has just been agonizing. Like waiting for the first date with the one person that you know will be your soul mate forever. This deck is coming at just the absolute perfect time in my life right now. Thank you so very much for the precious gift you have given to us all.

Tansey Ella

ash
I have not received my email yet- you must not have a correct email address. I got your pm about it 2 hours ago. Just now saw it. reserve one for me.

Wendywu

Yep - I sent my payment and Ash says the deck should be here before Yule - wahey :party: :laugh: :party:

This is such a good deck - really a worthwhile sort of deck and I am sooo looking forward to it ....

shadowdancer

well, here is a sort of unveiling of sorts..so drum roll please :D

These are some photos I am posting on behalf of Ash. The box looks beautiful in itself so as a package the whole thing looks terrific.

Davina

Attachments

• The_Diary1.jpg
    The_Diary1.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 218
  • The_Diary2.jpg
    The_Diary2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 246
  • The_Diary4.jpg
    The_Diary4.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 210

divinemsm

Looks just stunning. I love the box. Looks pretty and rather sturdy, definitely a plus. And the cards look gorgeous!! Just can't wait!!

LotusSong

Oh man, a set like that is probably more than I can afford. >.< But it's so beautiful! The Diary truly deserves nothing more than the best. And that box... oh, it's perfect! I love it. I think I'd just stare at that box for a long time before opening it. It makes me think of some ancient relic discovered by someone that was tucked away in the far corner of their grandfather's library. I really need to get my hands on this deck.

What are the dimensions of the cards?

shadowdancer

I think the dimensions are in the realm of 12.5cm x 9.3cm

hope that helps :)

Davina