FSC Sign-Ups August 6th - 31st...

faunabay

I really miss doing the faery seekers, but, like Jewel, I think I need to sit this one out again too. Things are just too hectic here. I better have slowed down by the end of August or I don't know what I'm going to do. :)

faerylvr

Jewel said:
Like I could help myself *LOL* No serisouly, come late August I should have a pretty slow end of the year so I will have ample time then to participate in the the FSC rounds, and create mischief in other threads. I sooooooo need a vacation right now, and it is going to get worse before it gets better, no hope for it. But I am hanging in there strong, so don't you worry about me. I swim through this muck every year around July and August.

((((Jewel))))... take care... this is my slow time so I hear ya... but Sept-Dec is always a bug for me... we will see you in the next round...

faerylvr

faunabay said:
I really miss doing the faery seekers, but, like Jewel, I think I need to sit this one out again too. Things are just too hectic here. I better have slowed down by the end of August or I don't know what I'm going to do. :)

We will miss you too... I seem to be slow when everyone else is really busy so I miss playing with everyone... but I totally understand... I will see all of you very soon.

Alta

I'll join in as a participant.

Marion

tabi

I would like to join also please. :)

Liralen

Me too, please!

Guiding Cauldron

gets me thinking again...

yes plz ill sign up too :)

faerylvr

Welcome... I am so glad to see all of you. I am excited about hosting a round :) and was worried no one would want to join.

Skydancer

My dear Lady; post it and they will join. :laugh:

*S*

Kahlie

faerylvr said:
Welcome... I am so glad to see all of you. I am excited about hosting a round :) and was worried no one would want to join.

Ha! That way you would have no work! I delight in giving other people work! })

I would say that I used my super secret powers to make this an especially full round, but 1) I don't have any and 2) if I had, I would have forgotten to use them! :)

Kahlie