Faery Seekers Sign-Ups for October 4th - 31st

UrbanFool

I'd like to sign up, but am clueless. If someone could just point in the right direction, I won't be stupid for long!

Kelly

Aximili

Don't panic, this is only my second one hun ;)

all you have to do is say you're in, and I'm sure you 'll be pair with someone more experinced who'll help you out.

*Whispers* But watch out for that Jewel, She's a monster. ;)

You know I'm kidding ;)

faunabay

Aximili said:
*Whispers* But watch out for that Jewel, She's a monster. ;)

You know I'm kidding ;)

**hehehehe**

faunabay

faerylvr said:
And I am for one am very excited that you are. You have been missed, and I hope things have settled down for you in a positive manner.

Thank you so much! I've missed you all too. But my life has gotten back on track now. I'm just determined to take more time for myself and boy has it helped. The funny thing is although I was feeling overwhelmed with everything I had to do at that time I haven't gotten rid of anything! As a matter of fact I've added the things I'm doing for myself but I feel MUCH better!! Just goes to show you when you take care of yourself you can handle and take care of alot more without feeling burdened!!! :*

Jewel

~sits in her monster costume drumming her fingers on a rock and thumping her pretty green tail, that peaks out from under the monster costume, in the water~ To join or not to join that is the question ....

Tomorrow I start teaching tarot classes to a couple of friends locally, and I am participating in two time consuming tarot study groups here on AT, the Ren Fest season is starting so I will not have much time on weekends .... Honesty is looking at me with those sad little eyes ... shoot I cannot dissapoint Honesty .... I hate it when the faeries pout. OK here is the deal ... if you end up with odd number sign me up, if you have an even number without me then don't sign me up. Fair enough?

If you do sign me up, I will be happy to torment and scare, new members just as I did with Aximili ~grins~ ... I am sorry, that was supposed to be mentoring wasn't it? ~giggles~ Well I will do whatever it is that I do if they want the assist Aximili offered.

Jewel

faunabay said:
**hehehehe**
what the hell are you laughing at! ~hands Faunabay a monster costume to put on~ :D

faunabay

Jewel said:
what the hell are you laughing at! ~hands Faunabay a monster costume to put on~ :D

I did say I was back didn't I? That means I'm out of my nervous breakdown and rarring to go!! (giggle) Where's my monster costume? I'm puttin' it on first thing!!

Jewel

faunabay said:
I did say I was back didn't I? That means I'm out of my nervous breakdown and rarring to go!! (giggle) Where's my monster costume? I'm puttin' it on first thing!!
~hands Faunabay the monster costume~ ... go ahead, put it on ...

faerylvr

Hey hey you too... don't scare the new comers off to soon... if I end up with an odd number... I'll read... and not stress you out anymore... and if I end up with an even number... and you want to read with me... we can read and take as much time as you want.

TomTom

Yep - I'm in as well.