Anyone familiar w Tarot Certification Board?

Grizabella

You know, on the internet, there will always be people who see a way to capitalize on something to try to make a quick buck. Tarot is a prime candidate because it's such a trend right now and because who's to say they're not qualified to teach it? (Other than some of us, that is.)

Gavriela

Somehow, Correllian rings a bell with one of those tarot certification boards, too. Didn't the guy show up here a couple years ago to attempt to defend what he was doing?

Demon Goddess

gregory said:
Good grief.......... :!:

That is appalling. Even worse than my free certificate !

Not really... that one is worth at least $10.75 more than yours! :p

afrosaxon

I was certified as a CTR over ten years ago. :cool:

Not that it did me much good. :laugh: I don't even remember paying the rest of my fee. :D

Oh well...

T.

gregory

Demon Goddess said:
Not really... that one is worth at least $10.75 more than yours! :p
What is WORTH when it's at home. Mine is exceptionally beautiful. I just wish I could find it !

Baroli

I am just certifiable. Is that good enough?? :p

Apollonia

gregory said:
I did say not ALL about fortune telling ! :D

Sorry, I didn't catch up on this thread until today. Gregory, I may not have phrased this clearly. I meant that all of my business isn't made up of predictive readings; I wasn't saying that you had said it was all about fortune telling.

Gregory said:
Maybe the certification people are members here.
Disa said:
Well that's my point. How do you know that the people who are doing the certifications are not members of Aecletic?

As far as what I said about certification by Aeclectic members, I recall that I wrote "elected." My big problem with others certifying me is that I don't care to be judged by random people, unknown to me, whose reading abilities and knowledge I may or may not respect.