Which Queen do you like best

Luna-Ocean

I have always liked the court cards in Tarot but i mainly like the Queens and i have over the years tried to understand why some might like one Queen better from the others, i have often read through the many threads about each court Queen but one always seems to stand out and i just wondered why that was? i can't say for sure why that Queen might be seen as more important or even better then the others as i think they all have important traits to appreciate, and when any Queen card appears in a reading it's always a added welcome to know that they have so much understanding to give.

Which Queen do you like best and appreciate the most?

Queen of Wands

Queen of Pentacles

Queen of Cups

Queen of Swords

PAMUYA

The one that I like, and the one that I appreciate the most are two different cards.
As queens go I mostly relate to the queen of cups, not only her intuition, and her ability to feel, but of her weaknesses of feelings in charge of her heart, at times being overwhelmed. I appreciate the queen of swords, with her knowledge and speech, with the ability to hold her opinions and the ability in expressing them. Something I lack.

All four queens are a part of who we are. There are special traits, likes and dislikes in each one.

nisaba

Which Queen do you like the most and appreciate the most?
I really like and appreciate all my cards the most, be they Queens, Courts, Majors or Minors. They all have their perfect place in life.

NadaJ

I'm torn between the Queen of Wands and the Queen of Pentacles. I love the QoW's creativity, determination, her ambition. But then there's the QoP resourcefulness, thoughtfulness, dedication and her ability to think long term and plan, that overall benefits others. So see, I'm torn, lol.

nisaba

I'm torn between the Queen of Wands and the Queen of Pentacles. I love the QoW's creativity, determination, her ambition. But then there's the QoP resourcefulness, thoughtfulness, dedication and her ability to think long term and plan, that overall benefits others. So see, I'm torn, lol.

You don't love the Queen Swords' clarity of vision and thought? You don't love the Queen Cups' intuition and willingness to be true to her heart?

NadaJ

I can appreciate it but those aren't attributes I hold above the Queens of Wands and Pentacles.

Marcus R

I like the Thoth Queen of pentacles the best.
Reminds me of my wife.

Luna-Ocean

I like the Thoth Queen of pentacles the best.
Reminds me of my wife.

I think the Thoths Queen of Disks represents a very strong character just like how she is depicted on that card, i also think her traits are more in tuned with the Queen of Swords as they seem more hardened in that deck? but the Queen of Cups is more subtle and softer.

Le Fanu

Queen of Cups, preferably Thoth. That shimmering dreaminess.