Partner in Crime: Reaching your Potential and Manifesting what you Need with the Fae

YDM42

I'm going to try this one with my crystals.

Remember being excited as a child going Easter egg hunting? Looking for those hidden gems? What better metaphor and exercise to do on Easter then a metaphysical Easter Hunt With the Fae.

Before starting, be sure to grab a couple of chocolate Easter Eggs if you have any. If you have a lot (or mixed flavors), grab a handful. Don't sneak peek how many you have or cherry pick flavors, just place them behind you.

Ofc on Easter Hunts you usually have Companions and Adversaries. Choose a Companion that helps you find your hidden potential Easter Eggs from your Deck and one or a few Adversaries, (Fae who will tease, trick and show you were you are blocking yourself).

Done? Go around and find those hidden gems, you might sudden understand some lessons based on negative or positive experiences in the past, you might suddenly realize that you have some potential that you never saw in yourself (even though friends have pointed it out).

Draw a Fae for each egg or sit quietly with each egg and ask what it has to teach you. No
eggs? Choose a random set of cards or something else to symbolize your hidden potential.

Happy Hunting!

:heart:

Kahlie

This Exercise is for active/semi-active members, but ofc passive members can also join

Kahlie

I definitely like that idea too :) How nice to use crystals for 'hidden gems' :) I have quite a lot although I would want even more in our Dream House. My bf loves crystals as well.

Kahlie

thirdlibra

For this exercise you can use a pen and paper and the Fae.
If you don't have your deck yet, don't worry, and just write down what comes to you.

So, we all have chosen around 3 things that we want to manifest in our life. Maybe these are things you think are easy, maybe you think these things are hard. Maybe you think it will take 1 day or 1000 days.

Time to check into your guidance and see what is going on. Prepare your space as you like too (incense, music etc.). Ground yourself and open up.

Write your need at the top of an empty page.

Put was many bullet points as your intuition says you need. Do you need 5 steps or 8 or 25 or 1 or 0? ;)

Write down what you think each point to building your desire would be. You might be surprised what comes up. It might mean you are being asked to be more outgoing or to build some confidence.

If you have the Fae, draw one Fae for each of the steps needed. See what energy is there to help you build your bridge towards your goals.

Ground yourself and close of in gratitude.

And then... journal your experience here ;)

Kahlie

This exercise is for active/semi-active members

The Bridge - New Job

I figured 6 steps ought to cover it. The faeries wantedto send me an overall guide first, before I started anything. She was The Lady of Sorrows. First thing I notice is she looks a lot like Princess Jasmine from the start of Aladdin. When she is running away from the castle. She's got everything she needs and is running from a situation she was trapped in. How fitting!

6 steps:
1 Get Resume Together. Card 24, The Child. She is glowing, and transfixed by a bit of glowing, with a watchful eye of an older and wise faerie in the background. Don't forget to shine, and keep my eye on the objective. Remember to get help from someone if I get stuck.

2. Apply. "LOOK FIRST, SILLY" yell the faeries. Then they sent out The Juggler to remind me to keep it all in order, and not to drop the ball. No silly mistakes! But keep smiling, don't stress either. Balance.

3. Land Interview. The Green Woman says there isn"t to much to DO at this stage, but the forest faeries will be there supporting me during the wait.

4. Try not too panic too hard pre-interview. The Leaving. Be prepared, and get help for overcomingthe boulder of anxiety. The path smooths out on the other side!

5. Convince interviewer I'm awesome. The Queen of Hearth and Home. Take off the mask!go into it as myself, it'll be more effective. But dressing up won't hurt - check out her lush velvet!

6. Rejoice in awesome new job. The Gift - enjoy the faerie's help, and remember to thank them! And don't lose the gift. Not the job, but the faerie gift that helped to make it happen. The magic.

Oh faeries. They're good!!

Moondance

Apologies for not being really active much now.... I've been given new medication by my doctor, and its not sitting well while I adjust to it... So I am currently feeling kind of.... brain dead to say the least.

Either way, I processed what you guys said about the pregnancy thing and then I pulled out the faeries and did a reading.
It was entertaining to me that during the time I was shuffling the deck (6 times)... out of those times, I saw the Green Woman piping out at me about 4 times. I do that weird shuffle where you half the deck and sort of bend the cards and release them into each other, if that makes sense. Almost everytime I halved the deck, I would glance at who was at the bottom of each deck and there she would be. LOL
I then tried a different method of shuffling and again, I halfed the deck, there she was again.
She is my absolute favourite little fae, so seeing her scrunched up little face poking that tongue out at me just made me smile. Anyway.....
6 cards I chose (well, 3 jumped out at me)....

First card I assigned the idea.... that I want to get pregnant.
I received The Singer of the Chalice.
From this I gleaned one thing... that yes, I may want to get pregnant on the surface, but somewhere inside I'm not actually open to the idea. If I want it to happen, I need to be open to things. Fairynuff...

Second card I assigned that this was my main block.
I received Ekstasis. In reverse.
From this I gleaned that my main blocks are actually mental, emotional, depression, bad feelings, stuff that I'm feeling like my depression and anxiety, stuff I'm holding onto and not letting go of. And I need to let go of it. This is my block. While I'm so pent up, there is no way pregnancy could possibly occur, because it will wind up making the sitation worse.

Third card I asked... what is the first step in getting over this hurdle?
I received Honesty.
That pretty much speaks for itself. I am to start letting out my pent up crap through honest dialogue, whether this is with anybody and everybody, or with my new psychologist who I have yet to meet, I need to let go of my stuff. Be honest with myself that I have stuff, be honest with those I tell my stuff, and I just let the stuff come out.
Not brutal honesty, but honesty.

Fourth card I asked the question.... what now? What is the situation right now?
I received Himself. In reverse.
Again, this card spoke of blockages and feeling drained, physically and emotionally. It speaks of destructive forces. Given I've been getting very angry a lot lately, taking quite a lot of it out on my boyfriend, I can see how this is true. I have been very depressed, very moody, very flat. I have been picking random things, obsessing about them desperately, swinging back and forth. One day I am practically manic, bouncing off the walls, the next I am just on the floor staring at a spot on the wall and wondering why I don't have the energy to move (and no this is not medication based, this was before the medication). Reversed Himself speaks of all these feelings.

Fifth card I asked the question, what next?
I received Spirit Dancer. In reverse.
Again, this card speaks of anger and unexpressed feelings. Of wallowing in emotions that are just pulling me down. She says I need to get creative. Even if my creativity falls short of what was expected, just bloody do it. Create and the rest will follow. I need to get this crap out of me, onto paper, into artwork, into ANYTHING. Nothing can happen while I have blockages and bullshit.

Sixth card I assigned the question..... What will be the final outcome for this?
I was initially apprehensive about flipping the card, as I was thinking it would be horribly negative. So I held my breath, grabbed the card. Flipped it.
And I just cracked up laughing. Once again, smiling up at me is the Green Woman and her funny little leaf dog. She says that in the end, the seeds I have nurtured will bear fruit. I will grow, mature, learn patience, and blossom.

I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that the Green Woman showed up in the reading. Why? Because so far, I've done maybe.... 10 readings, that relate to my own self, or things to do with me (such as the exercise for this group) and in EVERY SINGLE READING, she is ALWAYS there. Every single time.
I did a reading last night in regards to a woman who is now an "ex" friend... and nowhere in sight was the Green Woman, but when its in regards to me, she's always there.
I love it, because the first time I ever looked through the deck, she was the one I gravitated towards, with her kooky little face, funny little dog and just her general vibe.
And now she's always there. <3 <3 <3
Kudos Green Woman.

Kahlie

Happy Easter everybody :)

Today I finished the bridge exercise for my other 2 Manifestations, Affluence and Wedding.

Affluence was rather easy, at least, step wise. I received only 1 step: Build a bridge to your inner wealth and strength. I was told that the energy is already there (again, this echoes an earlier reading done by YDM42) and all I need to do is remove the curtain ;)

The Fae that came to ask me to build were Losgunna RX, showing me to move upwards out of the shadow and the Queen of Bedlam.

It's surprising that even though I do not have many repeats (unlike some of our other members here), I do have a lot of Shadow/Light Cards. Queen of Bedlam is all about having everything happen.

I will do v. limited work on this manifestation, because I was really told that I just have to step out of the way. I watched some Ted Talks today about asking for help and powerful stances. :)

The Wedding was a 6 step situation. I received:

Agreement (again, since this is a mutual manifestation)
Giving
Loving
Joyfulness
Kissing
Maintenance

These steps all remind me that the wedding is just the wedding, what we bring towards it is much more important. I have a bit of trepidation. Been in a bit of rotten relationships before and a bit commitment shy. He talked about marriage a year ago already, although that's still early for European standards (late for US I think). The Fae coming up all reminded me to be more upbeat, joyful and lighthearted. I received Himself, He of the Fiery Sword Rx, Faerie of Naughtiness Rx, plus The Hidden One and Arval Parrot. Overall I received the Laume Rx and the Queen of Night.

I have quite a complicated Family, but the Laume makes me realize this wedding is for us and to watch out for hidden agenda's.

Again, v. surprising readings for me. It's fun to see how our rational mind might think of v. different steps while our intuitive guidance asks us to look at other things.

Kahlie

Kahlie

thirdlibra & Moondance,

Thanks for sharing your lovely stories and readings. I have had a bit of a busy Easter (family time) and we are going out on a quiet walk together now (bf and me). So I can't respond to your Readings yet, but I've seen them and will do so in the next few days. Tomorrow is family time again (MIL/FIL) and I promised to cook there.

Kahlie

thirdlibra

I don't have a copy of this deck of my own, so I'm working on memory and impressions from scans here. Do trust your intiuition, but here are some if my thoughts! I think you had a great reading for yourself, I'm mostly looking for additional points to ponder. :)

Apologies for not being really active much now.... I've been given new medication by my doctor, and its not sitting well while I adjust to it... So I am currently feeling kind of.... brain dead to say the least.

Either way, I processed what you guys said about the pregnancy thing and then I pulled out the faeries and did a reading.
It was entertaining to me that during the time I was shuffling the deck (6 times)... out of those times, I saw the Green Woman piping out at me about 4 times. I do that weird shuffle where you half the deck and sort of bend the cards and release them into each other, if that makes sense. Almost everytime I halved the deck, I would glance at who was at the bottom of each deck and there she would be. LOL
I then tried a different method of shuffling and again, I halfed the deck, there she was again.
She is my absolute favourite little fae, so seeing her scrunched up little face poking that tongue out at me just made me smile. Anyway.....
6 cards I chose (well, 3 jumped out at me)....

First card I assigned the idea.... that I want to get pregnant.
I received The Singer of the Chalice.
From this I gleaned one thing... that yes, I may want to get pregnant on the surface, but somewhere inside I'm not actually open to the idea. If I want it to happen, I need to be open to things. Fairynuff...

To me, this card reads as deeply feminine - the curves evoke that idea, as well as the symbolism attached go a chalice itself.. It also feels like abundance and community. I'm feeling like this is a water card. Water is what keeps us alive. We are so much water. So many creation stories and legends have things showing up from water. Water is cleansing, transformative (water, ice steam).. Water in a chalice is still, so taking a moment to reflect was a good choice!

Second card I assigned that this was my main block.
I received Ekstasis. In reverse.
From this I gleaned that my main blocks are actually mental, emotional, depression, bad feelings, stuff that I'm feeling like my depression and anxiety, stuff I'm holding onto and not letting go of. And I need to let go of it. This is my block. While I'm so pent up, there is no way pregnancy could possibly occur, because it will wind up making the sitation worse.

Kinda random, but normally I see a dragonfly in that card. Upside down, though - tree roots! Which makes sense to me, considering how rooted you both are in situations...

Third card I asked... what is the first step in getting over this hurdle?
I received Honesty.
That pretty much speaks for itself. I am to start letting out my pent up crap through honest dialogue, whether this is with anybody and everybody, or with my new psychologist who I have yet to meet, I need to let go of my stuff. Be honest with myself that I have stuff, be honest with those I tell my stuff, and I just let the stuff come out.
Not brutal honesty, but honesty.

This seems bang on. Be honest, but be gentle with yourself!

Fourth card I asked the question.... what now? What is the situation right now?
I received Himself. In reverse.
Again, this card spoke of blockages and feeling drained, physically and emotionally. It speaks of destructive forces. Given I've been getting very angry a lot lately, taking quite a lot of it out on my boyfriend, I can see how this is true. I have been very depressed, very moody, very flat. I have been picking random things, obsessing about them desperately, swinging back and forth. One day I am practically manic, bouncing off the walls, the next I am just on the floor staring at a spot on the wall and wondering why I don't have the energy to move (and no this is not medication based, this was before the medication). Reversed Himself speaks of all these feelings.

His crown, third eye and heart chakras are all prominent. With them reversed,I feel like it's indicating blockages in those areas.. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert on chakra healing, but the suggestions from this site seem like they can't do harm -
http://www.the-energy-healing-site.com/healing-the-chakras.html

Personally, I'd start with focusing on the heart chakra and work my way up.

Fifth card I asked the question, what next?
I received Spirit Dancer. In reverse.
Again, this card speaks of anger and unexpressed feelings. Of wallowing in emotions that are just pulling me down. She says I need to get creative. Even if my creativity falls short of what was expected, just bloody do it. Create and the rest will follow. I need to get this crap out of me, onto paper, into artwork, into ANYTHING. Nothing can happen while I have blockages and bullshit.

upside down she looks midcartwheel! Sorta like she's shaking it off, in an unconventional way... Oh faeries!

Sixth card I assigned the question..... What will be the final outcome for this?
I was initially apprehensive about flipping the card, as I was thinking it would be horribly negative. So I held my breath, grabbed the card. Flipped it.
And I just cracked up laughing. Once again, smiling up at me is the Green Woman and her funny little leaf dog. She says that in the end, the seeds I have nurtured will bear fruit. I will grow, mature, learn patience, and blossom.

I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that the Green Woman showed up in the reading. Why? Because so far, I've done maybe.... 10 readings, that relate to my own self, or things to do with me (such as the exercise for this group) and in EVERY SINGLE READING, she is ALWAYS there. Every single time.
I did a reading last night in regards to a woman who is now an "ex" friend... and nowhere in sight was the Green Woman, but when its in regards to me, she's always there.
I love it, because the first time I ever looked through the deck, she was the one I gravitated towards, with her kooky little face, funny little dog and just her general vibe.
And now she's always there. <3 <3 <3
Kudos Green Woman.

[/quote]
Don't you love how the faeries always end right where you need them? They won't let you down, even if they have to bring you through a rough patch.

I'm not sure if you feel like The Green Woman has told you all she needs to - but if not, I like this spread for asking a "stalker card" for all their secrets ;-)

Thank you for sharing, Moondance! It sounds weird, but I'm loving watching you grow and learn with the faeries!

thirdlibra

Kahlie, you may as well bump me up to active, as I'm pretty much doing it all anyway! I'm a little bit apprehensive, about reading for other people as 1) I'm really new to reading and worry that I'll mess up 2) my faeries sorta seemed to quiet down when I asked them about other people and 3) I'm typing on a tablet screen and it takes for-bloody EVER, but I don't wanna keep notes about someone else's reading in my book. BUT, you can't learn without trying, and the people doing this with us seem so nice and understanding, so I'm likely to get guidance rather than "What monkey's butt did you pull that jargle out of?". Not that anyone would actually say that anyway :p annnd scrap paper, lol.

Random journaly thing - after I mentioned chakras in my post to Moondance, my faeries yelled at me to balance mine (they yell at me a lot... Tink's a terrible influence on them!). Since I don't know chakras too well either, I took an online quiz thing (oh so scientific, I know. The faeries then said that I should just READ my body, duuuuh. I told them duuuuh is so 90s...) Anyways, apparently my root chakra is all out of whack. I think changing to a job that doesn't stress me as much will really help. In the meantime, Wolfboy and I spent some quality time by a lake, barefoot, watching ducks and buds grow. We talked a looong time, including about manifestation work and such. I feel soooo much better after that!

Moondance

I don't have a copy of this deck of my own, so I'm working on memory and impressions from scans here. Do trust your intiuition, but here are some if my thoughts! I think you had a great reading for yourself, I'm mostly looking for additional points to ponder. :)

upside down she looks midcartwheel! Sorta like she's shaking it off, in an unconventional way... Oh faeries!

I noticed this as well. And I did the reading whilst at a friends house, and I've looked at Spirit Dancer and said "she's doing a cartwheel" and my friend said "huh?"
So I held the card up facing her and spun it around and around to show Spirit Dancer cartwheeling. My friend then says "you're making her cartwheel backwards"
I said "she's a faerie, she can do whatever she wants!"

The other night I had the deck under my pillow while I slept. When I put my head on the pillow I can swear I heard a very distinctive "Someones got a big head! Giddoff!"
So I said "oy! Shut up!"
Then there was this insane little giggle.

When I woke up in the morning, my hair, omfg.... it looked like the worlds worst rat nest. Given I barely moved that night as I slept, it was just impossible my hair could have gotten that way naturally. I looked in the mirror and jumped back going "what on earth!!!"
My hairbrush did NOT have a fun time!