Fairy Lights Tarot - card pairs

Winterchild

Waiting...

I was always hopeless at jigsaws and I haven't made much headway when I try pairing the cards up. I have a hunch that at the top of this post there is a listing of pairs, which I'm trying to avoid looking at.

I think I'd rather not know. If they pop up together one day, I may (may!) notice. B

I feel the same way, I avoided the list, although I haven't gotten my deck yet. In the same way, I never look at an LWB before going through the deck, a few times. very excited about this deck now...

flipperjane

I see these posts are from a year ago. I must say I am most intrigued by this deck, have ordered it and am impatiently waiting for it to arrive. Do you all still like/use this deck and are then any current conversations going on about it - or would I be able to kick start old threads do you think?

MagsStardustBlack

does anyone fancy studying pairs?

Would anyone be interested in studying these pairs? Thought is would be nice to resurect this old thread after all the pairs are listed, seems a shame not to :)

Mags.

thirdlibra

Would anyone be interested in studying these pairs? Thought is would be nice to resurect this old thread after all the pairs are listed, seems a shame not to :)

Mags.
I'll join you in a revival of Fairy Lights study!

MagsStardustBlack

I'll join you in a revival of Fairy Lights study!
Oo lovely, thank you, thought I was going to be 'Billy no mates' there ;)

So how would you like to structure the study thread? Work through the list of pairs by the OP? Or less structured?

Should we use one thread per pair? I think that would be more organised.

Mags :)

thirdlibra

Oo lovely, thank you, thought I was going to be 'Billy no mates' there ;)

So how would you like to structure the study thread? Work through the list of pairs by the OP? Or less structured?

Should we use one thread per pair? I think that would be more organised.

Mags :)

I think the previous people had it with a thread per pair, so why don't we continue with their method? I'm also randomly working through the cards individually (from what I can tell, they had individual threads going for each card, and a separate thread for each pair, so people wouldn't HAVE to know the pairs if they wanted to find them naturally.)

MagsStardustBlack

Yes I think that's the best way forward and we could link each new thread to this one for reference purposes. So Il start a study thread for the first pairs. But Il ask a mod firstly to do a check for existing threads and gather them together, incase we repeat any, as opposed to reviving old threads if they are appropriate. :)

thirdlibra

Yes I think that's the best way forward and we could link each new thread to this one for reference purposes. So Il start a study thread for the first pairs. But Il ask a mod firstly to do a check for existing threads and gather them together, incase we repeat any, as opposed to reviving old threads if they are appropriate. :)

In the study group index thread, the existing threads are already linked!

MagsStardustBlack

Oh good, that saves a job :)

Winterchild

I will try to join in with this... I love this deck... but have been so busy with study since I received it, I have hardly had a chance to look at it.... I am really glad you have revived the study! If you start any other threads please link them here so I can catch up.

Thanks!

w