Woo hoo, it's the order thread for the Mysteries of the Old Castle.....

tarotlyn

:) That is great news! Thank you for the update...

:heart: Lyn

tarot heart

Thank you again for doing this and for all the updates regarding progress!! Woo Hoo for Polyhymnia!!!!!

:*

garmonbozia

Lol, not yet. I will put one up nearer to the printing date....... around September...ish :)

In case I miss it, I definitely want to be on that list!

Polyhymnia

OK everyone, the sample deck is in, has been approved and the pre-order thread will be closed in one week. Anna estimates that decks will be ready for shipping internationally on the 25th June.

She also has an offer for those that the order the Old Castle............QUOTE.....

"I have some authenthically Russian decks on sale.

Among them are Victorian Romantic (Russian licensed version 2010) (original price is 38 USD) and GOM (price is 30 USD).

PLEASE NOTE: these are Russian editions

Combinations:
- Old Castle + VR (75 USD, direct registered mail from me is included)
http://www.yarasvera.ru/item.255.html
OR
- Old Castle + GOM (65 USD, direct registered mail from me is included)
http://www.yarasvera.ru/item.301.html

If you click on this Смотреть галерею in either of the above links it will open a page with images of the cards

(PS: This is the price if sent direct from Russia)

I will be in touch with you all in the next week.

Le Fanu

Ok, I'm dumb, what's GOM?

Le Fanu

Found it! You have to click on a 2nd page to see scans of some cards. Thanks. X

Penthasilia

Ok, I'm dumb, what's GOM?

Found it! You have to click on a 2nd page to see scans of some cards. Thanks. X

Wish it was in English.... it looks like it is basically a psychedelic Papus tarot. So you could theoretically use the book for meanings, but I would LOVE this in English, or French for that matter.

Or perhaps I should say I wish I spoke Russian.

:p

tarotlyn

:heart::) Wow, must keep watching this thread, as we are getting close to the payment date...
...please, Polyhymnia, pm me when it is time...if you can... as i am staying so busy these days
and i don't want to miss this deck :bugeyed:...

OH, CAN I ORDER ANOTHER DECK? ...So can you change it to 'TWO COPIES' for tarotlyn ?
Hope i am not too late to add this to my name on your pre-order list?

:heart: HUGS
Lyn