Recommended Mass published playing cards?

claire1805

I went out to the shopping mall today and found these beauties: http://www.ellusionist.com/artifice-purple-playing-cards.html

Came back, opened them and was shocked by how luxurious the backs look. The Court cards are simply alluring.... There were quite a selection of decks there and I couldn't decide (there was no display too). So I just took a plunge and bought this deck based on the box illustration. I love the borderless backs!

I might just return to grab another copy.

OnOrionsBelt

I went out to the shopping mall today and found these beauties: http://www.ellusionist.com/artifice-purple-playing-cards.html

Came back, opened them and was shocked by how luxurious the backs look. The Court cards are simply alluring.... There were quite a selection of decks there and I couldn't decide (there was no display too). So I just took a plunge and bought this deck based on the box illustration. I love the borderless backs!

I might just return to grab another copy.

That's an excellent looking deck. Love the purple!

Darkmage

Ellusionist makes nice decks. They're a little on the pricey side for my taste, though. Once again, they're published by USPCC and often under the Bicycle name, though not always.

They have some interesting decks. I can find them online easily enough but not in shops around here.

Nice find!

claire1805

Ellusionist makes nice decks. They're a little on the pricey side for my taste, though. Once again, they're published by USPCC and often under the Bicycle name, though not always.

They have some interesting decks. I can find them online easily enough but not in shops around here.

Nice find!

I have been buying Tarot decks for too long. When I compare it with the price of a playing card deck, I just don't feel the pinch :)

The Purple Artifice is simply GORGEOUS. All the pip and court cards (love them!) are customised. I believe I have found The Deck (for playing card divination) in this one. Such a pity this is the only borderless deck out of the Artifice series.

Thank you!