The Cartomancy Study Thread

obeygravity

Okay! I'm just going to start small for now with three card daily draws to get the hang of it. Feeling like three cards is just a solid spot.

6/13/2017 Daily Draw - Beginning/Middle/End of day

A of ♥ + 3 of ♠ + K of ♦

Ace points to some emotional opportunity. 3 points to an obstacle, King points to some kind of financial advisor.

Seems accurate. I have a phone call with a potential Agent/Business Alliance and while slightly hopeful, I'm still guarded.

zhadee

Okay! I'm just going to start small for now with three card daily draws to get the hang of it. Feeling like three cards is just a solid spot.

A of ♥ + 3 of ♠ + K of ♦

Ace points to some emotional opportunity. 3 points to an obstacle, King points to some kind of financial advisor.

Seems accurate. I have a phone call with a potential Agent/Business Alliance and while slightly hopeful, I'm still guarded.
Ahoy! May I read it?
I could post my dailies, too. Just to get the hang of it =)

obeygravity

Ahoy! May I read it?
I could post my dailies, too. Just to get the hang of it =)

Yeah! Of course! I'm always open to feedback because I'm still getting the hang of this! I know I'm inclined to read these like tarot and I feel like I shouldn't so any other insight is welcome!

zhadee

A of ♥ + 3 of ♠ + K of ♦
Sorry, I'm late!
I think the dailies are very literal.
I use Hedgewytchery's meanings. A:heart: is the home, 3:spade: is a loss, K:diamond: is either a sociable man or the bank.
This looks like a peaceful day at home, which gets a bit disturbed because of you looking for some papers from the bank. You've misplaced them.

The morning at home
In the middle of the day problems add up
In the evening, you meet with a social man who loves to travel.

my dailies:
9:club: - K:club: - 8:spade:

A change at work, a business man, negative thoughts.
Later today, I will meet an ebay seller. Now the dailies make me think that he cannot make it and we'll postpone the date. Which is putting me in a bad mood... because I was looking really forward to get these cards!

zhadee

my dailies:
9:club: - K:club: - 8:spade:

A change at work, a business man, negative thoughts.
Later today, I will meet an ebay seller. Now the dailies make me think that he cannot make it and we'll postpone the date. Which is putting me in a bad mood... because I was looking really forward to get these cards!
The cards picked up a different story here.
In the afternoon, I've had a friend come over who is obsessed with an idea - 9:club: shows this nicely. It's almost tunnel vision!
K:club: describes my friend as a person who gets things done and feeling happy about it, were it not for the
8:spade: which shows his dark thoughts.
Now the cards give the impression of my friend trying to outrun his dark thoughts by obsessing over a project. Like this project works as an escapism to help him circumventing the nasty black thoughts he has. :(

zhadee

Feel free to join the studies! I've got a gazillion of new decks ready to be tested =)
The spanish barajas are whistling from some distant corner, and the hungarian cards add a lovely low humming.

I'll add another daily and stick to plain playing cards, reading them with Hedgewytchery

9:spade: - K:heart: - 7:spade:
K:club: - 3:club: - J:heart:

yikes - this is such an evil spread, I have to add a second layer
Change for the worse - Red Lord - tears
Harvest King - progress - lucky message

The disappointment can be dealt with, it needs a practical approach.
The emotional artist grows some crops and tends his garden.
Tears of joy.

obeygravity

]Sorry, I'm late!
I think the dailies are very literal.
I use Hedgewytchery's meanings. A:heart: is the home, 3:spade: is a loss, K:diamond: is either a sociable man or the bank.
This looks like a peaceful day at home, which gets a bit disturbed because of you looking for some papers from the bank. You've misplaced them.

The morning at home
In the middle of the day problems add up
In the evening, you meet with a social man who loves to travel.

HA almost a week later, sorry about this! That day ended up bring pretty easy going. I did have that phone call with the potential business partner but am feeling as uneasy as I was expecting to be about it. Not that they were shady just that there's some points of contention that I still need to end up asking about.

6/19/2017

2 of ♣ + 8 of ♣ + 3 of ♠
2 of ♣ points to some kind of business dealings
8 of ♣ points to business as usual, getting work done
3 of ♠ again!! And I've used this deck since then! Some kind of obstacle or problem to deal with.