The Cartomancy Study Thread

CosmicBeing

The way to have a beautiful home [6 :heart:] requires a great deal of activity [J :diamond:] to get rid of all the 'ghosts' (in the sense of dust and dirt), it also looks like you going to throw stuff away [9 :spade:].
Or by mishap, you break your favourite mug.

Longish day.

So you were slightly right. So I broom up...then I swung my bag and knocked over a cup filled with tea lol. It spilled all over the floor and I have to mop it up. Nothing broke...but it was just a plastic cup and will be thrown away.

What link of definitions did you use.

:club: :diamond: :club: = much work for for little profit

You take the practical matter [J :club:] in your focus [6 :diamond:], and you prepare your home for something new [4 :club:].
I'm moving some boxes around and I'm disinfecting the floor. I am also mentally preparing for some changes I am going to make related to home.

An athelete [J :club:]comes over, checks [6 :diamond:] the mess you're in and offers help, but you two end up chatting at the kitchen table [4 :club:].
No athlete came over.

I think you described it well. May I asked which of the links you used!

zhadee

I think you described it well. May I asked which of the links you used!

I used the cardseer, new world witchery, hedgewytchery... and my sudden insights :D

CosmicBeing

I used the cardseer, new world witchery, hedgewytchery... and my sudden insights :D

Ah, I mostly stick with hedgewytchery or New world witchery...site easier for me to surf on.

I'll do another one for just this weekend 20th - end of 21st.

CosmicBeing

What is going to happen to me August 20 - August 21st?

3:club: 6:club: 9:diamond: J:spade: 2:spade:

3 of Clubs: A practical development. Moving forward, progress bit by bit. Extra work or duties. A temporary job. Part-time work. A garden or gardening. Herbs. Crops, in general.
A stone wall; Obstacles. In most cases, threes indicate wishes or growth, so this card may seem odd. However, the setbacks provided by a good obstacle also provide the impetus to overcome them
oftentimes. Usually this card means that whatever challenges the subject faces, whether they be business troubles or a lack of personal direction, he/she can and will overcome them. Paired with something like a Three of Hearts or Diamonds, such progress is likely just around the bend.

Six of Clubs: Business trip. Steps toward a business goal. Education, learning, teaching. Reading, books.
– Footprints; A clear trail. A person who gets this card in his/her reading probably has a definitive sense of purpose, or has recently begun some activity that he/she finds very fulfilling. This can be a career, a hobby, or even a friendship of some kind.

Nine of Diamonds: Change in financial status, usually for the better. “Creature comforts”, finery. A change in plans, generally. On rare occasion, fame.
– Daydreams; Peace and contentment. Think of this card as a leisurely day spent in the sun with nothing particular to do. It’s a card of relative idleness, but without any real negativity. It’s a well earned rest, a chance to plan for the future, and time to stop and smell the flowers.

Knave of Spades: A youth of very dark coloring. An untrustworthy youth or one ill-disposed toward the Seeker. A lonely or depressed youth. A youth in trouble. The witch’s familiar or fetch. A deceased spirit, in general. A message containing bad news.
A rebel; Bad news; A backstabber. The Jack of Spades is a bad boy/girl, someone not to be trusted but who likely is very seductive and enticing
The Jack of Spades can also simply mean bad news is on the horizon, so be prepared for it.

2 of Spades: Conflict. Argument. Inability to get along. Separation.
– A duel; A separation. The Two of Spades means that someone is itching for a fight, and there’s a good chance they’ll get one. If it sits next to a person card, like a jack, king, or queen, it’s likely there will be a falling out
with that person soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~**********************************~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning of the week looks to be just mean doing some work in the house..progressing slowly with moving stuff out ( 3:club: )
I need to buy some books this weekend so it be at my place by 2nd week of September ( 6:club: )
Maybe entering into Sunday I'll be taking some time to myself...was thinking of driving into the country and getting some farm to table food. ( 9:diamond: )
I am in a plotting rebel mood right now toward certain stuff and this may carry into Sunday. Or I may just get some bad news ( J:spade: )
I am plotting something that will cause conflict & separation ( 2:spade:)

I am not hundred percent what the last two cards will be eluding to....maybe I'll be argumentative or I'm going to have to deal with a real asshole this weekend. Maybe I will have to be the bringer of bad news about a separation....I will just wait and see what these last cards are eluding to.

zhadee

Your work is growing (3 :club:) into a path, and you feel happy (9:diamond:) to walk that way (6:club:). Doing so would give you a sense of completition, weren't you confronted with the sudden appearance of a nasty bugger of really bad news (J :spade:) that deal with a seperation.

I don't think this concerns you personally, but it will interfere with your plans for the weekend. Jack :spade: could represent dark thoughts, 2 :spade: comes with anger. Somehow this makes me think of a headache, or you are annoyed because your favourite farm no longer may sell certain products, or they are in some kind of trouble.

AraLuck

AraLove, just a short glimpse before you give the solution to this mystery :party:

Looks like yesterday some project came to an end, which wasn't as successful as expected, but at least it came to an end. There will be an evaluation, and there is some lesson to learn from this.
At second glance, this appears to be a treasure chest with some kind of downside, but still there is some businesswise benefit.

I think, this relates to some situation at work :)

Well, not much to feedback with. Perhaps I was just starting some boring project at work to make myself do something to begin with and found it was very tedious... thankfully, I was asked to do something a little more challenging. Or could be too that I hate my office, the workspace I have been given... but there's no change on that yet.

AraLuck

King of diamonds might be an actual guy.
A bank; A civil trial; Wisdom with money. The King of Diamonds means power through money or fortune.
(or the K :diamond: just represent the Bank who is trying to get money from you or get you to take a loan or convince you to get their credit card).

I think you got the last part right.. hahaha... I did get a call from someone wanting me to get a credit card.

Can also be my father, the older man... white haired man, who's currently visiting India, though not my city, with his (2nd) wife and they're having some issues they're dealing with. My dad befits the description of K :spade:

Thanks CB! Not much to add here...

CosmicBeing

I think you got the last part right.. hahaha... I did get a call from someone wanting me to get a credit card.

Can also be my father, the older man... white haired man, who's currently visiting India, though not my city, with his (2nd) wife and they're having some issues they're dealing with. My dad befits the description of K :spade:

Thanks CB! Not much to add here...

Interesting it could pick up that small nuance of a banker calling you trying to convince opening a credit card is the most wonderful idea lol.

It could be your father possibly. i don't know your father or his situation well enough to pick it apart against these cards.

The cards could always be eluding to both situations as well.... (looking at the theme because many of similar things happening during that time period).

CosmicBeing

3 of Clubs: A practical development. Moving forward, progress bit by bit. Extra work or duties. A temporary job. Part-time work. A garden or gardening. Herbs. Crops, in general.
A stone wall; Obstacles. In most cases, threes indicate wishes or growth, so this card may seem odd. However, the setbacks provided by a good obstacle also provide the impetus to overcome them
oftentimes. Usually this card means that whatever challenges the subject faces, whether they be business troubles or a lack of personal direction, he/she can and will overcome them. Paired with something like a Three of Hearts or Diamonds, such progress is likely just around the bend.

Six of Clubs: Business trip. Steps toward a business goal. Education, learning, teaching. Reading, books.
– Footprints; A clear trail. A person who gets this card in his/her reading probably has a definitive sense of purpose, or has recently begun some activity that he/she finds very fulfilling. This can be a career, a hobby, or even a friendship of some kind.

Nine of Diamonds: Change in financial status, usually for the better. “Creature comforts”, finery. A change in plans, generally. On rare occasion, fame.
– Daydreams; Peace and contentment. Think of this card as a leisurely day spent in the sun with nothing particular to do. It’s a card of relative idleness, but without any real negativity. It’s a well earned rest, a chance to plan for the future, and time to stop and smell the flowers.

Knave of Spades: A youth of very dark coloring. An untrustworthy youth or one ill-disposed toward the Seeker. A lonely or depressed youth. A youth in trouble. The witch’s familiar or fetch. A deceased spirit, in general. A message containing bad news.
A rebel; Bad news; A backstabber. The Jack of Spades is a bad boy/girl, someone not to be trusted but who likely is very seductive and enticing
The Jack of Spades can also simply mean bad news is on the horizon, so be prepared for it.

2 of Spades: Conflict. Argument. Inability to get along. Separation.
– A duel; A separation. The Two of Spades means that someone is itching for a fight, and there’s a good chance they’ll get one. If it sits next to a person card, like a jack, king, or queen, it’s likely there will be a falling out
with that person soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~**********************************~~~~~~~~~~
Beginning of the week looks to be just mean doing some work in the house..progressing slowly with moving stuff out ( 3:club: )
I need to buy some books this weekend so it be at my place by 2nd week of September ( 6:club: )
Maybe entering into Sunday I'll be taking some time to myself...was thinking of driving into the country and getting some farm to table food. ( 9:diamond: )
I am in a plotting rebel mood right now toward certain stuff and this may carry into Sunday. Or I may just get some bad news ( J:spade: )
I am plotting something that will cause conflict & separation ( 2:spade:)

I am not hundred percent what the last two cards will be eluding to....maybe I'll be argumentative or I'm going to have to deal with a real asshole this weekend. Maybe I will have to be the bringer of bad news about a separation....I will just wait and see what these last cards are eluding to.

This mostly ended up being something eluding to Sunday. Saturday... I mostly did slow stuff lol. I also went to bed early and woke up early Sunday 8/21.

I actually didn't drive in to get some food....but I did go by my favorite pizzeria and got a large pizza.

SO 3:club: the obstacle might have been sleep issue and cold *cough cough* issues.

6:club: I haven't bought the books yet but will in a couple hours. I have to have my dinner first.

9:diamond: might have been the Saturday. I mostly did little stuff and then I went down to correct my sleeping issues.

J:spade: I ran into a person I knew in middle school...who I never go along with sort of. Really we were at each other's throat at one time physically. So we crossed path..we acted nice.. said a few words and went our separate way.s

2:spade: This makes sense. I didn't get a long with someone (this is someone else than the person I mention above) and we went our separate ways...never to talk again...hopefully.

So was all accurate.

Your work is growing (3 :club:) into a path, and you feel happy (9:diamond:) to walk that way (6:club:). Doing so would give you a sense of completition, weren't you confronted with the sudden appearance of a nasty bugger of really bad news (J :spade:) that deal with a seperation.

This was very accurate how you took it. It was quite an odd weekend...but it helped me realize some stuff. I am deciding to put up more boundaries.....

I don't think this concerns you personally, but it will interfere with your plans for the weekend. Jack :spade: could represent dark thoughts, 2 :spade: comes with anger. Somehow this makes me think of a headache, or you are annoyed because your favourite farm no longer may sell certain products, or they are in some kind of trouble.

2nd possibility you offered...didn't happened...I wish I just had a headache and that it was something minor as the farmer's restaurant didn't sell what I love anymore.

Thank you for giving your spin on what the cards may mean. I shared how my weekend went above.

I did have a small text chat with a friend....it was nice. But, that's just a slight positive in my weekend lol.

zhadee

CosmicBeing - feedback

reading forecast - August 15th - 21th:
10 :spade: - Q :spade: - 4 :diamond: - 2 :diamond: - 10 :heart:

This week starts with a feeling of meh... I'll take the new world witchery guide's meanings

10 :spade:
The Graveyard. The aftermath of woe and trouble. The good thing is - the worst is over. Yes, I am now busy picking myself up again.

Agree with this statement

This reading deals with work. Yes, the worst is over. I also felt tired after much work, and difficulties at work. In the last couple of weeks, I've worked 5 days - 1 day off - 5 days work - 1 day off - 1 day work - 1 day off - 5 days work... very exhausting as I lose track of time. Sundays feels like fridays, thursdays are like mondays... But this week, I had 4 days off, which was good.

Q :spade:
The Cruel Mother. A seductress. Jealousy. Also an unpleasant truth, or a lie, from Hedgewytchery.

A female rival.
I think the worst is over that was caused by a female rival.

I was very sure, this deals with one of my work mates. She talks ill behind my back. But most team members have already been her victim, so they tell me what she said, so it's no big deal.
Now the funny thing is... this week, our bosses caught her in the act :p I don't expect any changes, but it's still nice to see.

4 :diamond:
The Purse. No news. Hm, not sure if that is a good thing.

This female rival might have been trying to get information or money from you.

or could be the female rival have no news.

Female rival does not change :rolleyes: she is sweet with me, but she yells at others, and she complains about me, and she checks other's people work and neglects her own duties.

2 :diamond:
Birds. Exchange of funds. So there are news?

This card is about sharing, whether that’s
news and gossip (like the birds), or sharing your luck or fortune with someone else. It can indicate a
partnership of some kind, but usually not a business one so much as a financial one.

Other team members told me what she said. I really don't like talking behind other people's back. My team mates are a bit traumatised from this bossy person, and they also notice that bossy person does not order me around. If she tries, I give her the 'death look' which calms her down at once. So team members come to me, telling me the latest news.
Tiring and saddening for me hear, but I do my best ot cheer them up.

10 :heart:
A happy family. A Fire. Things fall into place. Now those should be good news.

Be aware, however, that as with all fires, this one can burn.

seems to be saying..that your week is going to be starting out with woe, suffering, and fighting. (Warnings/trouble)

Mid-week is signify money, fortune, luck, and happiness. They also can relate to messages or news, or social interaction.

End of week is deep emotions as well as family, friends, and lovers. These cards often represent people well-known to the questioner.

In general, I do feel better now, calm and settled. The news I received about my rival getting caught in the act had a really positive effect, plus I am now a part of the team, which feels good. I guess I haven't been a part of any team at work before.

Conclusion

I think the worst is over pertaining to a female river who might have been trying to get money from you...having you to share your fortune of home life/everything falling into place.

Seems like someone one might have been trying to get something from the fortune you have been having in your life...but this week it seems like the worst is over pertaining this.

Well hopefully by end of August 21st we'll know what the cards are pointing to.

Not money, but maybe fortune in the sense of faculty? Maybe my female rival is a bit jealous of me being liked by the team, she also seems to be afraid that I am taking her position (in which I am not the least interested). She likes to rule, while I am more interested in having the team up and running. Work is strenous enough, we don't need any inner conflicts.
Though I get the feeling she loves to inflict conflicts because they seem to work as a mask for any of her mistakes.

Thank you very much! Now let's see how this week will go.