Looking for a special pack of cards

MR GREEN

Hi, can any one point me in the direction of a pack of cards with flower design on the number side of the cards, some thing like the Marseille tarot, but with the number pattern the same as a regular poker deck. Mr Green...

CosmicBeing

https://www.amazon.com/Heritage-Pla...77995432&sr=8-16&keywords=flower+playing+deck

These are flowers on the card side where the numbers/suites are...the only thing is that these flowers are i suppose famous in the bible.

So I am not sure if that will conflict with your religious/spiritual standing.

61WFSs3IatL._SY355_.jpg

You could probably find them on the Amazon in the UK.

CosmicBeing

They also have trees, shakespeare flowers, famous roses.

MR GREEN

Many thanks, but unfortunately not what I was looking for. The playing card number patterns have to be in the same place as a regular deck, as I read with reversals. Maybe I will have to fund a new deck ?. Mr Green...

CosmicBeing

Many thanks, but unfortunately not what I was looking for. The playing card number patterns have to be in the same place as a regular deck, as I read with reversals. Maybe I will have to fund a new deck ?. Mr Green...

not really sure what you mean by number have to be in the same place as a regular deck because this is what a poker deck looks like at least in the united states.

If you are looking for a deck that only has numbers on it that can't be revered. Then I would write reversed on the bottom part of the card and when you pull it will show if it's reversed or not once turned over to look at the number/suite side.

Well hope you find what you are looking for. Best of luck.

MR GREEN

Thanks for the info. Nemia, interesting cards, but alas not what I am looking for.

Morwenna

Are you looking for flowers in place of pips? I haven't seen any like that, but it does sound intriguing.