Cartomancy Studies - Juletide's Oracles 2017

zhadee

Cartomancy Studies 2017 - Juletide's Oracles

Pulling cards in Juletide & during the following year, you never look back at their messages? It does not have to be that way! :party:

I pulled my cards between December 21 and January 6, except for the holidays on December 25, 26, and sunday January 1 to get monthly oracles.

zhadee

useful links comes with various methods on card reading

HTML Special Characters: the suit's symbols don't count as 'emoticons' which are limited to 22 per posting. HTML is one option to circumvent the limit.

You'll get these by either following the link to HTML special characters, or copy and paste from this post when you click 'quote'.
Diamond - ♦ -> adding size and colour gives you
Spade ---- ♠ -> adding size and colour gives you
Heart ----- ♥ -> adding size and colour gives you
Club ------ ♣ -> adding size and colour gives you

zhadee

cccccccccc

CosmicBeing

So we pull three cards for each day and then they are to correlate to a certain month?

zhadee

So we pull three cards for each day and then they are to correlate to a certain month?
As each day of Yuletide is assigned to a month of next year anyway, we could safe a lot of time and trouble by pulling them now. =)
This would be the base for our next study in cartomancy.

CosmicBeing

As each day of Yuletide is assigned to a month of next year anyway, we could safe a lot of time and trouble by pulling them now. =)
This would be the base for our next study in cartomancy.

Ah okay. Well I'll begin this tonight or tomorrow morning.

zhadee

Ah okay. Well I'll begin this tonight or tomorrow morning.
lovely =) I'm happy to continue our studies! I've learned so much from our exchange.
I'll add the link to your Yuletide reading to the second post, so we won't get lost.

empress's dress

ok 3 cards:

-- i don't know quite what i am doing but here are 3 cards!

i will learn later. drawing now.

dec 29 new moon
J:heart: - K:diamond: - 8:heart:

a cradle - a bank - pillow talk

hmm. this looks very interesting. hmm...no idea. i have a wish that these cards mean something but not an inkling.

i will be in bed exchanging pillow talk with someone i have renewed a relationship with and into whom i have invested my feelings for a long, long time?

dec 30 2016: coming home or, perhaps better said, moving away from extreme unrelenting stress. seeking advice from people around me. heart to hearts? my bed is not very comfortable.

cradle love. adult love. romantic partnerships. lifelong friendships. business dealings.

public tarot readings. giving advice. one on ones. people quietly revealing secrets. new turns. a new beginning -- in the cradle again.

zhadee

wrong thread