Cartomancy Cross readings for feedback

AraLuck

Hi all,

I am offering a few cartomancy readings for practice as below:

Yjv5vhS.png

If you are ignored, I just do not want to read for you and would usually have a decent reason not to (including no feedback, energy vampires, poor returns etc).

I am learning carto, so this is just for practice - so please, no life-depending questions.

I also reserve to take my time on this, so please be patient. I will advise you when the reading is done and you are to revert with your feedback within 3 days, as per forum rules. You are welcome to return a reading if you're happy to do so, in any form you choose, though we may need to switch to the appropriate section of the forum.

I will also take a limited number of sitters, depending on how many there are within a time frame.

All this being said, kindly sit if you're ready to be a guinea piggie ;-)

baconwaffles

Oh yes I love cartomancy and would happily offer my question as guinea pig if you will take it.
What does next year hold for me financially?
I can rephrase that if necessary...
Let me know😀

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

LadyMarian

I would love to know what this spread has to say about my work situation in 2017.
I also do cartomancy readings with playing cards. My favorite method.

AraLuck

Oh yes I love cartomancy and would happily offer my question as guinea pig if you will take it.
Let me know😀

I would love to know what this spread has to say about my work situation in 2017.

You're both on! It may take me a little while to complete this as I am travelling over the next week... but will try to get to at least one before I do! Thanks for sitting :)

AraLuck

Let me know😀

1. Past event/influence : 7 :club:
It seems you’re coming from some financial worries… sevens are associated to troubles assigned by ‘fate’, therefore it’s a bit of a trigger for you to do better. Good thing is, this is in the past.

2. Present event/influence :
Ace :diamond:
As per the present, you seem to be in a new disposition and new financial endeavour. Perhaps you’ve invested in something new, or put your energy there… whatever it is, you’re at the initial path of financial success. This card is a true diamond… it will sort of shine its light on the path ahead.

3. Future event/influence : 3 :club:
So from this light, there comes growth… but one that requires some work. You may be taking on some extra work to make the growth a #2 happen… and this is ok, since it yields results. It may be slow, but there is progress.

4. Advice on what to do: 4 :diamond:
Keep your finances stable… you may need to have a look at your bank account and make sure everything checks out. You should just make sure whatever you earn stays there.

5. Advice on what to avoid: 10 :spade:
Avoid any excessive worry, and in the light of the card at #4, I would say spending. If you’re planning on any major expenses in 2017, hold them off as much as you can. You should really keep your money in between 4 walls, literally.

Two diamonds, surrounded by clubs and spades make me think that your year will be financially balanced… and you will have to do some work on making progress. Not much comes in and not much goes out. If it anything does, you face the 10 :spade: and that’s not very good. The balance of black and red cards (despite the 10 :spade: in the ‘advice) confirms the broad ‘stability’ of the year. Numerically, you come from a 7… which is a dodgy number, and move to a 1, then 3… so there is definite growth. It’s important to remain stable (4) to avoid an unwanted end to something (10) especially where the :spade: are present!

Hope this makes sense! Best of luck xx

Bonny

Hi A,

I could sit if it helps?

My question: career working at J?

Bless

B:)

baconwaffles

1. Past event/influence : 7 [emoji814]:
It seems you’re coming from some financial worries… sevens are associated to troubles assigned by ‘fate’, therefore it’s a bit of a trigger for you to do better. Good thing is, this is in the past.

2. Present event/influence :
Ace [emoji815]:
As per the present, you seem to be in a new disposition and new financial endeavour. Perhaps you’ve invested in something new, or put your energy there… whatever it is, you’re at the initial path of financial success. This card is a true diamond… it will sort of shine its light on the path ahead.

3. Future event/influence : 3 [emoji814]:
So from this light, there comes growth… but one that requires some work. You may be taking on some extra work to make the growth a #2 happen… and this is ok, since it yields results. It may be slow, but there is progress.

4. Advice on what to do: 4 [emoji815]:
Keep your finances stable… you may need to have a look at your bank account and make sure everything checks out. You should just make sure whatever you earn stays there.

5. Advice on what to avoid: 10 [emoji812]:
Avoid any excessive worry, and in the light of the card at #4, I would say spending. If you’re planning on any major expenses in 2017, hold them off as much as you can. You should really keep your money in between 4 walls, literally.

Two diamonds, surrounded by clubs and spades make me think that your year will be financially balanced… and you will have to do some work on making progress. Not much comes in and not much goes out. If it anything does, you face the 10 [emoji812]: and that’s not very good. The balance of black and red cards (despite the 10 [emoji812]: in the ‘advice) confirms the broad ‘stability’ of the year. Numerically, you come from a 7… which is a dodgy number, and move to a 1, then 3… so there is definite growth. It’s important to remain stable (4) to avoid an unwanted end to something (10) especially where the [emoji812]: are present!

Hope this makes sense! Best of luck xx
This is a wonderful reading that rings very true. The advice on keeping the money in is pertienent as right now we are watching where we spend our money. Things have been tight for us. It is heartening to see the the slight growth of the three and the reminder if saving. I truly hope this plays out and that we are able to reign ourselves in spending. I long to see steady progress for my small family, and this is something I will continue working for. Thank you for such an astute reading.

Would you like for me to read for you?

AraLuck

This is a wonderful reading that rings very true. The advice on keeping the money in is pertienent as right now we are watching where we spend our money. Things have been tight for us. It is heartening to see the the slight growth of the three and the reminder if saving. I truly hope this plays out and that we are able to reign ourselves in spending. I long to see steady progress for my small family, and this is something I will continue working for. Thank you for such an astute reading.

Would you like for me to read for you?

Aaaawwww.. thanks that is so encouraging! Yes, I wouldn't mind a reading if you want to! My question would also be about my finances in the next 3-6 months. Thank you :)

AraLuck

Hi there… first time reading for you! Hope you enjoy this 

1. Past event/influence : 3 :spade:
You’ve just led some worries behind, perhaps an ugly argument or you’ve lost something… I would say this could be in the work place, as 3 to me is usually groups… so perhaps it involved you and some colleagues and/or management. There could even have been tears, or a loss…

2. Present event/influence: 4 :club:
There is stability in this place. Some people call this card the desk, and it’s considered to represent job security… so you’re in a solid place. It may be a little stifling for you, given the previous card, but you’re there to stay for now it seems.

3. Future event/influence: 9 :club:
You go from a 4 to a 9, so there’s a considerable change happening over the year. Sometimes 9s are travel or just a change in physical spaces… could be you will change jobs this year, or perhaps get promoted within your current place. You’re approaching the end of a cycle there, and that moves quite fast this year.

4. Advice on what to do:
2 :diamond:
Well, that seems to say to keep the doors/windows open. Given this card is also about messages, it could be that you shouldn’t ignore any you receive… or any type of invitation to do something new. It also signals some form of financial exchange… so perhaps you will be offered something in those terms which, although little (since it’s a 2), would be worth considering.

5. Advice on what to avoid:
8 :diamond:
In light of the card a #4, I would say that if you’re planning anything at the mo… making any financial plans or trying to ask for a raise, it wouldn’t be the time. I just sense here not to exert yourself in anything either. Whatever you do, don’t lose too much energy over it. It’s almost saying not to expect any major changes right now in terms of work and associated finances.

2 red cards versus 3 black ones would tend to paint a rather dull picture overall, but I don’t think it’s the case as such. The growth path is fairly positive throughout the year, going from the 3 :spade: to the 4 and 9 :club: Interestingly, although there could be a change in the physical aspect of your work, there may not be one in financial terms, even if that’s what you’d like… and perhaps indeed you could ask, but it may not be granted, is how I would read the 2 and 8 :diamond: in retrospect.

I hope this tallies somehow! Do let me know.

LadyMarian

Feedback on reading

Hi there… first time reading for you! Hope you enjoy this 

1. Past event/influence : 3 :spade:
You’ve just led some worries behind, perhaps an ugly argument or you’ve lost something… I would say this could be in the work place, as 3 to me is usually groups… so perhaps it involved you and some colleagues and/or management. There could even have been tears, or a loss…

2. Present event/influence: 4 :club:
There is stability in this place. Some people call this card the desk, and it’s considered to represent job security… so you’re in a solid place. It may be a little stifling for you, given the previous card, but you’re there to stay for now it seems.

3. Future event/influence: 9 :club:
You go from a 4 to a 9, so there’s a considerable change happening over the year. Sometimes 9s are travel or just a change in physical spaces… could be you will change jobs this year, or perhaps get promoted within your current place. You’re approaching the end of a cycle there, and that moves quite fast this year.

4. Advice on what to do:
2 :diamond:
Well, that seems to say to keep the doors/windows open. Given this card is also about messages, it could be that you shouldn’t ignore any you receive… or any type of invitation to do something new. It also signals some form of financial exchange… so perhaps you will be offered something in those terms which, although little (since it’s a 2), would be worth considering.

5. Advice on what to avoid:
8 :diamond:
In light of the card a #4, I would say that if you’re planning anything at the mo… making any financial plans or trying to ask for a raise, it wouldn’t be the time. I just sense here not to exert yourself in anything either. Whatever you do, don’t lose too much energy over it. It’s almost saying not to expect any major changes right now in terms of work and associated finances.

2 red cards versus 3 black ones would tend to paint a rather dull picture overall, but I don’t think it’s the case as such. The growth path is fairly positive throughout the year, going from the 3 :spade: to the 4 and 9 :club: Interestingly, although there could be a change in the physical aspect of your work, there may not be one in financial terms, even if that’s what you’d like… and perhaps indeed you could ask, but it may not be granted, is how I would read the 2 and 8 :diamond: in retrospect.

I hope this tallies somehow! Do let me know.

Hi AraLuck,
Thank you so much for this reading. The cards certainly know what is going on my life. LOL Each card rang true to events that are currently happening concerning my work.

Here is my feedback:

1. Past event/influence : 3 Spades = Yes, this pertains to something that happened at work on Friday that involved the group I was working with. We were all upset but I have let it go.

2. Present event/influence: 4 Clubs = True, the work seems stable for now. But I have been hearing little whispers and gossips of changes coming after the New Year.

3. Future event/influence: 9 Clubs = This is my hope. I am ready to change positions. I know that my skills and abilities can be used in other departments within the company.

4. Advice on what to do: 2 Diamonds = I was recently given the opportunity to take a training class (not work related). Upon completing this training I will have to buy an upgrade to the program I currently own.

5. Advice on what to avoid: 8 Diamonds = I will keep this in mind. The company is currently losing money each quarter and no one is getting a raise.

Regarding "2 red cards versus 3 black ones would tend to paint a rather dull picture overall, but I don’t think it’s the case as such." = I agree, the diamonds (rewards) come after the clubs (work).

Regarding "Interestingly, although there could be a change in the physical aspect of your work, there may not be one in financial terms, even if that’s what you’d like… and perhaps indeed you could ask, but it may not be granted, is how I would read the 2 and 8 in retrospect." = There is a possibility that my position will be moved to another location.

Thanks once again for the amazing reading!:)

Blessings and love for you in the New Year,

Lady Marian