Cartomancy Cross readings for feedback

AraLuck

Hi AraLuck,
Thank you so much for this reading. The cards certainly know what is going on my life. LOL Each card rang true to events that are currently happening concerning my work.

Here is my feedback:

1. Past event/influence : 3 Spades = Yes, this pertains to something that happened at work on Friday that involved the group I was working with. We were all upset but I have let it go.

2. Present event/influence: 4 Clubs = True, the work seems stable for now. But I have been hearing little whispers and gossips of changes coming after the New Year.

3. Future event/influence: 9 Clubs = This is my hope. I am ready to change positions. I know that my skills and abilities can be used in other departments within the company.

4. Advice on what to do: 2 Diamonds = I was recently given the opportunity to take a training class (not work related). Upon completing this training I will have to buy an upgrade to the program I currently own.

5. Advice on what to avoid: 8 Diamonds = I will keep this in mind. The company is currently losing money each quarter and no one is getting a raise.

Regarding "2 red cards versus 3 black ones would tend to paint a rather dull picture overall, but I don’t think it’s the case as such." = I agree, the diamonds (rewards) come after the clubs (work).

Regarding "Interestingly, although there could be a change in the physical aspect of your work, there may not be one in financial terms, even if that’s what you’d like… and perhaps indeed you could ask, but it may not be granted, is how I would read the 2 and 8 in retrospect." = There is a possibility that my position will be moved to another location.

Thanks once again for the amazing reading!:)

Blessings and love for you in the New Year,

Lady Marian
Oh great!! Am glad this resonates... Yes the cards know everything 😋

Blessings to you too for the New Year!!

Sent from my Lenovo Z90a40 using Tapatalk

baconwaffles

Aaaawwww.. thanks that is so encouraging! Yes, I wouldn't mind a reading if you want to! My question would also be about my finances in the next 3-6 months. Thank you :)
These festive days have left me a little tired. Do you mind if I do your reading tomorrow morning? I am pacific time[emoji4] .

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

AraLuck

These festive days have left me a little tired. Do you mind if I do your reading tomorrow morning? I am pacific time[emoji4] .

Not an issue. Nothing urgent!

baconwaffles

Aaaawwww.. thanks that is so encouraging! Yes, I wouldn't mind a reading if you want to! My question would also be about my finances in the next 3-6 months. Thank you :)
Hello, well I have followed the same spread.
For the first 3, 1-3, I pulled 3 of ♠, queen of ♦, and 2 of ♥. Here I see the progression from lossof financial stability turning around towards the end leading you to find where to best apply what you love in yoiur career. Overall, the loss of a job or steady income, has led you to shed light on how best to apply and invest your time and efforts. How can you best be of service and make money at the same time. The 2 of ♥ is promising because I see here that you are able to reach in the foreseable future a space of equal and hearfelt exchange, wherein you feel you are of better service while also putting your talents to good use.
The top card of advice is the 6 of ♥, definitely follow the pathway of passion to find where you belong career wise. This is about roads opening for your and you following where your heart leads, this card goes in accordance with the 3 card sequence as it affirms that you are more fruitful and useful following your passion towards financial rewards. Also, this could be an indication to look closer to hime to find more fruitful financial increase, as ♥ are love, family, and friends. Look towards your surroundings.

The bottom card of don't do advice is the 6 of ♣. Interesting that both advice cards are pathways, the only difference is the approach. Here, since this suit is about doing, working and exerting, the advice here is to follow your heart as you look to expand economically, do not get sidetracked going down the road of overwork with little fulfillment.

In general I would say, as there is a prevalence of red and only one spade, that your finances are looking good after a minor bump in the past. Keep doing what you love and following where that leads, there is definitely steady increase in following your passion.

I hope you are blessed, happy holidays and happy new year![emoji4]

AraLuck

Hello, well I have followed the same spread.
For the first 3, 1-3, I pulled 3 of ♠, queen of ♦, and 2 of ♥. Here I see the progression from lossof financial stability turning around towards the end leading you to find where to best apply what you love in yoiur career. Overall, the loss of a job or steady income, has led you to shed light on how best to apply and invest your time and efforts. How can you best be of service and make money at the same time. The 2 of ♥ is promising because I see here that you are able to reach in the foreseable future a space of equal and hearfelt exchange, wherein you feel you are of better service while also putting your talents to good use.
The top card of advice is the 6 of ♥, definitely follow the pathway of passion to find where you belong career wise. This is about roads opening for your and you following where your heart leads, this card goes in accordance with the 3 card sequence as it affirms that you are more fruitful and useful following your passion towards financial rewards. Also, this could be an indication to look closer to hime to find more fruitful financial increase, as ♥ are love, family, and friends. Look towards your surroundings.

The bottom card of don't do advice is the 6 of ♣. Interesting that both advice cards are pathways, the only difference is the approach. Here, since this suit is about doing, working and exerting, the advice here is to follow your heart as you look to expand economically, do not get sidetracked going down the road of overwork with little fulfillment.

In general I would say, as there is a prevalence of red and only one spade, that your finances are looking good after a minor bump in the past. Keep doing what you love and following where that leads, there is definitely steady increase in following your passion.

I hope you are blessed, happy holidays and happy new year![emoji4]

Sounds about right and I feel at a crossroads financially with money taking its time to come back in.

I will add-on this feedback within a week as am on the road. Thanks for the reading!!

AraLuck

Re-Opening this thread if there are any takers. The spread is one the first post.

MR GREEN

Hi AraLuck, my question, how is home life likely to be for the next 3 months. Thanks Mr green.

AraLuck

Hi AraLuck, my question, how is home life likely to be for the next 3 months. Thanks Mr green.

Hi there! Am a little rusty with this, but still will give it a go. So please take with a pinch of salt!

So the cross is:

8 :spade:

10 :spade: 6 :heart: 9 :heart:

8 :club:

You begin the next term with some huge issues. 10S seems to herald some bad times. Spades indicate difficulties and with the next card in line I would say these are related to the relationships at home as opposed to finances or the house itself. Perhaps someone is ill or there is some bickering, but luckily this doesn't last long... the difficulties at 10 are almost over and it feels like you are just about managing to push them out of the way and this happens quite quickly with 6 :heart: There's a progress to a more harmonious home life in the 2nd month... not quite yet there as 6 is a path, so there is movement towards the nine, which is somewhat total and utter happiness and things get back to normal. The black-red-red sequence confirm this and the spades and heart suits indicate that this is indeed a matter of family relationships or emotions knowing some contrariety.

The top card is advice as to what to do in this situation : and it says to just withstand the difficulty. 8 doesn't move, therefore I would say this is asking you to just let things pass. You will be worried about this situation, but I don't see any action card here... it's just asking you to wait and stay calm.

The bottom card says what not to do: 8 Clubs seems to tell me, pretty much like the one above, to not try and force things. You could be confused and angry or hurt in the situation, but isn't advised here is to push things in any direction, whether it's try and get help from people in the outer social circle or anything. Again, it's a card that asks you to sit it out and especially avoid mentioning domestic issues to people outside your home.

I hope this somewhat resonates! Thank you for sitting :)

Blessed

Hello AraLuck and thank you for this generous opportunity!

Would it be possible to look into my question, as well? I'm available to give feedback as soon as possible.

My question is how will my relationship with Bill progress in March?

Many thanks!

MR GREEN

Hi, Ara Luck thank you for the quick reply, Many, Many, thanks.
You have given me a good insight in how to approach the coming months. The main reason I asked the question, is because my eldest daughter is coming home to live with my wife and me in a week or so, She has had a break down, and is splitting up with her long time partner, so not good, my concern is how I and my wife should approach this difficult time. My daughter has been living away since university 17 yrs. So as you can se this is going to be a challenge to us all. Again, many thanks. Mr Green...