The Playing Cards Reading/Study Thread

zhadee

Your day

10 :club: Ace :spade: Ace :diamond:

So I would say it's something that is related to work or finances, and a potential loss there. 10 clubs can be travel, but to me it can also represent the work place... I see these clubs like a lot of little heads... and they all seem to be chatting away to me, but the Ace :spade: comes in like a shard, like a breath of death and silences the noise... to allow a glowing diamond to sparkle. Basically, there is something that is going to happen but it's only a tunnel... and there's something very promising that happens at the end of the day. It may be a message, or a form of contact... or just a new ray of light after some potentially bad news.
the day is coming to a close, time for feedback =)

There was no loss today, no travel, no chatting, and definetely no shard or breath of death. There also hasn't been a glowing diamond to sparkle.
I did not have the tunnel feeling, and there hasn't been something very promising. Nothing dramatic.

Perhaps, for daily picks the meanings needs to be watered down? Your reading did make me feel a bit worried, but then I thought the Ace :spade: cannot always be death and I was able to enjoy the day.

AraLuck

the day is coming to a close, time for feedback =)

There was no loss today, no travel, no chatting, and definetely no shard or breath of death. There also hasn't been a glowing diamond to sparkle.
I did not have the tunnel feeling, and there hasn't been something very promising. Nothing dramatic.

Perhaps, for daily picks the meanings needs to be watered down? Your reading did make me feel a bit worried, but then I thought the Ace [emoji812]: cannot always be death and I was able to enjoy the day.
I am definitely not getting it right with you.. lol

It's fine by me. I was also thinking we'd do this another way... I had forgotten the person below me format. It's actually that you pull the cards and you say this is to the person below me.. and they feedback and say if it relates or not... Then read for the next.
Like this there's no pressure of a question. What do you think?

Sent from my Lenovo Z90a40 using Tapatalk

crcorso57

I think I was confused with the group. So, I have been reading Oracle cards for 4 years now, given to me by my Aunt. She actually published the cards so I fell into it. Then, I remembered my Uncle, now deceased, who read playing cards over 20 years ago. That's what attracted me to this group. So I've been just reading everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk