Barajas espanolas anyone?

zhadee

<comes out of her naughty corner, dragging behind her that huge bag filled with - so far unused - playing cards>

Could we do some kind of a study group? Pretty please? Cherry on top?
All we might need is the use of a common system. Cacia's link with the spanish version looks promising, here are the complete meanings.
More links are at the bottom of the very long page, there also are some spreads and how to read them.

<shuffles back to the naughty corner, counting her toes, twiddling thumbs>

Cacia

Oh I would love that idea an study group as I have the cards and would like to practice maybe do a thread for exchange with people who have the deck. Like 3 card reading minimum. Although, forgot to say that the link I provided in thread #41 is in Spanish could not find anything in English but someone put some meanings in English around here.

I found another link but this one is in English if anyone is interested

Click Here
This would be lovely, Miss Zhadee's idea is a wonderful one have not see anyone opening a thread with this kind of deck, you are funny miss Zhadee lol

zhadee

reading this thread makes me cry... Nemia, you have been one of the posters I kept stalking, and when I finally felt brave enough talking to you, this forum closes down.

Cacia, what a pity we did not come around to start our study group here.

LadyKathryn

:( I'll miss all of you. Have any of you migrated?

Cacia

Zhadee men I am very disappointed too, wanted to practice with you and the rest of the people who is interested in this type of cards but well perhaps we can find another space. Many have migrated to this new site zhadee you should register there.

http://cartomancy.forumotion.com/

zhadee

While switching back and forth between AT and CF, I think we may get our cartomancy study group started over there. I really would like that.
I think I will add the "cartomancy study group links" from post #2 as soon as I can.

Cacia

Great idea as soon as you have it will join it, will be checking thanks

Nemia

On the Cartomancy forum, there is already a baraja thread - old, but we could barnacle ourselves to it ;-)

I'd love a study group. I found already too many sites saying too many different things, which is always the problem with playing cards... I'd love to have a quiet place where we can work it all out. (I'm never able just to focus on ONE system and let the others live, only with Lenormand I could do it because for years, I was unaware of other systems than the one I learned).

blue_fusion

reading this thread makes me cry... Nemia, you have been one of the posters I kept stalking, and when I finally felt brave enough talking to you, this forum closes down.

Cacia, what a pity we did not come around to start our study group here.

I used to stalk Nemia's posts too for their artistic and cultural inputs. Lol

Going back to the topic (gosh, that's become a habit over the years because of AT!), we have a crazy variant here called Cuajo which has I think double or more number of cards than a regular baraja deck. :D

-Ly