Woo hoo, it's the order thread for the Mysteries of the Old Castle.....

Polyhymnia

:heart::) Wow, must keep watching this thread, as we are getting close to the payment date...
...please, Polyhymnia, pm me when it is time...if you can... as i am staying so busy these days
and i don't want to miss this deck :bugeyed:...

OH, CAN I ORDER ANOTHER DECK? ...So can you change it to 'TWO COPIES' for tarotlyn ?
Hope i am not too late to add this to my name on your pre-order list?

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Yes! I am about to pm you all.

Tarotlyn, I have changed your's to 2 :)

Bluefeet

Received the confirmation PM, thank you for organizing everything! :love:

GloriaReiser

I just sent a PM confirming my order and also please add a copy of VR Tarot. Thanks.

I have GOM (Kabbalah) and it is a marvelous deck as well.

HuskyChariot

Just received the PM :heart: Thanks!

Tibor

Sorry guys I may have missed a post but how much exactly is this Lenormand deck on its own???

Polyhymnia

Sorry guys I may have missed a post but how much exactly is this Lenormand deck on its own???

The first post in this thread.
I will ask Anna for the confirmed price and let you know in the following pm.

Tibor

The first post in this thread.
I will ask Anna for the confirmed price and let you know in the following pm.

Oh thank you I don't know how come I missed this.

Polyhymnia

My apologies to those of you who I have somehow missed off the list for the pm I sent.
Please let me know if you did not receive a message from me today, Monday 18th June

tarot heart

Hi Poly! I did just receive your pm, thanks! Yes, I still want two Castle decks and please add a VR to my order. I will wait to receive final confirmation of what I need to pay. Did you say at some point that it would be cheaper for people in the states to get them directly from Anna? If so, is that still true?

Thank you!!!! :*

Polyhymnia

Hi Poly! I did just receive your pm, thanks! Yes, I still want two Castle decks and please add a VR to my order. I will wait to receive final confirmation of what I need to pay. Did you say at some point that it would be cheaper for people in the states to get them directly from Anna? If so, is that still true?

Thank you!!!! :*

OK Tarot Heart. Updated. Yes, all persons in the States will be getting their decks direct from
Anna. Cost will be in the next pm.