Tarot Calendars for 2008

Major Tom

Many folks like to hang a calendar on their wall that reflects their interests. I've done a search on the various calendars available for the tarot affictionado. As you do. ;) There's actually quite a choice available for 2008. I'll list them in alphabetical order:

First up is the 2008 Art of the Tarot Engagement Calendar. This is a calendar for the desk rather than the wall and features cards from the Visconti Tarot.

Next is the Bunnies of the Tarot Wall Calendar featuring the Fluffy Bunnies of Doom superimposed on photographic landscapes to make major arcana images.

Then we have the Luciferian Tarot Calendar 2008 which features cards from the Luciferian Tarot by Michael Ford and Nico Claux.

Next is the Salvador Dali The Magician 2008 Calendar featuring cards from the (you guessed it) Salvador Dali Tarot.

Then there's a second calendar from Michael Ford, the Sinister Tarot Calendar. There aren't many details about this one. Is there a Sinister Tarot?

Finally, there's my own personal favorite ;) the Tarot Lovers' Calendar 2008. This calendar features cards from 15 different artists (either unpublished or independently published). This calendar is also unique in that it's the only one which also includes 13 original tarot spreads. All of this content produced by Aeclectic Tarot Forum members.

Do you have any of these calendars? I'd be interested in hearing about your reactions to any/all of them.