The Wild Unknown Tarot

greatdane

I've seen some of the pix

read the comments and just put on my list too, Carla. It is a most unique-looking deck that definitely appeals to me.

lark

Ordered it right after I saw the video..that helped make my decision easy...thanks for making it and putting it up GrailSidhe, so we could all see it.
I sent the video link to a few of my fellow tarot readers....
I'm always surprised that more decks aren't reviewed on the Tube...
It sure is helpful! :)

GrailSidhe

Thank you for the video, it was very nice of you to load it. Beautiful deck!!!

You're welcome :)

Ordered it right after I saw the video..that helped make my decision easy...thanks for making it and putting it up GrailSidhe, so we could all see it.
I sent the video link to a few of my fellow tarot readers....
I'm always surprised that more decks aren't reviewed on the Tube...
It sure is helpful! :)

I really should be getting a commission on this deck! lol Happy to enable.. ehem... help ;)

desertrat

I got it!! Wow people! This deck is something special. It's beautiful and deep and very clever. I'm not sure I've ever had such an immediate reaction to a deck. I love it!

How come you got one already ?!! I thought the website said not until mid-November?

greatdane

After seeing the youtube video, thanks GrailSidhe!, I feel like it is more of an oracle than tarot. It seems like it would be much more of an intuitive deck, which the young lady also states, that it feels very intuitive. I think it's lovely, just I know I see it more of an intuitive oracle deck than tarot. It is STUNNING.

jcwirish

How come you got one already ?!! I thought the website said not until mid-November?

Oh desertrat, I'm so impatient! I ordered one from wildunknown.com, but then turned around and ordered another copy from Bona Drag because they still have them in stock. They are charging more for shipping, but I'm too impatient to care. Bona Drag has them if you decide you can't wait either. :D

Eyebright

This comment made me go back and look at the images again and now I want it. Evil enablers! ;)

Ditto Carla, though it will have to wait until next month. It's such a beautiful deck :)