Faery-Style Readings

faunabay

Has anyone else tried these free-form faery style readings talked about towards the end of the book? I have had amazing readings doing this!!!
I don't do it exactly the way they talk about though. I just shuffle the deck, cut them and lay them out how ever it seems right to, stopping also when it seems right. Then before I turn the cards over (I keep them face down) I try to figure out which card will mean what.
It's just soooo cool - such a fun way to read with the faery's! If you haven't had a chance yet I very much encourage you to try reading the faery-style way!!! :D

Jewel

~frowns~ no ... I have not ... and worse yet, after I had been so good doing my card of the day for 3-4 months I got so busy I have not pulled one regularly. I need to get back on track here! ~gets deck out, shuffles, and pulls the Ekstasis card~ ... well ... I had been getting that card pretty regularly before ... guess some things don't change *LOL*. I do need to try the faery style reading though ... will keep you posted after I do one.

Jimilyn

I will admit to not having tried one of the faery style readings, either. This is the last week of school here where I am. The students finished up today, and we teachers have a workday tomorrow. So now that the end of the school year crunch is over, I hope to get back to working with this deck and giving a faery style reading a try.

Jimilyn

faunabay

I really have fun doing the readings this way. :) The faerys can come out and talk in exactly the way they want to. And if I run into someone I don't understand I just pull another card.
But for some reason - maybe because they can come out however they want, not how I tell them to - anyway, I hardly ever have trouble understanding what they have to tell me when I do my readings this way!!
You all should try this when you can sit down and play with them a bit. It's lots of fun!!!