faerie's oracle

dolphingirl

Hi Everyone

I was getting this deck for xmas last year and my boyfriend had already bought it when we went into a store and low and behold they had a autographed copy by Brian Froud and Jessica Macbeth. for the same price as the first one we bought. Needless to say he bought that one and took the first one back :) It has a neat autograph (not just them signing there names) and confetti as well. I have not worked with it much cause I was so afraid of nocking the book and deck around but someday I might get a second so I don't have to wory. I do love the artwork and really love it though.

Dolphingirl

Jewel

Dolphingirl, that is fabulous!!!! I would not worry about hurting the cards or book. I carry mind around with me ALL of the time (have since February) and they are still in like new condition! I shuffle deck daily to draw a card and no damage to the cards. The Faeries are very playful! I highly recommend you try them, I think you will really like them! They are very unique and special ... magical ...

jade

or if you don't want to upset the signed addition, get another but definitely use them!

i bought a copy of this deck for my soul-sister in australia today :D

love
jade