The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot-Ever!! Exercise 3 - What Do You 2 Have in Common?

shaky

The Lovers and the Knight of Cups

There are two sides to the story in both pictures - in the Lovers the man and the woman are on the two sides of the picture while the Knight is currently on this side of the stream but we can see the other side too. Although his horse is not wading in yet, it is possible he will cross, or at least think about crossing, while the angel blessing the man and woman seems pretty convinced about their union. There are wings in both pictures, very obvious ones on that huge angel and smaller ones on the Knight's helmet and feet which I can't help seeing as little cupid wings, so it's like little bits of heaven are filtering down into both scenes. It looks like there is some uncertainty too though - the knight's going at a trot not a gallop and the woman in the Lovers card is not looking at the man but at the angel, almost as if in both scenes there's the potential for something but there's also a slight hesitation.

p.s. Hi Pam and thanks, I really enjoy this exercise.

Pam O

p.s. Hi Pam and thanks, I really enjoy this exercise.
:)

I am glad 3ill.yazi started these exercises threads here at AT. I am am appreciating how these stretch the mind, and develop intuitive angles, and reading other entries is very cool. Thanks for the inspiration to post another set now.

7 of cups & Q of Sw (Alice Tarot)
Enough with that fuddy duddy, strict, narrow minded critical view.
Where is your happy, go lucky heart? Do you even have a real heart to dream and fantasize with? It must be under that facade somewhere...maybe?

shaky

10 of Pentacles and 7 of Cups

Both have an abundance of one sort or another - either 'we've got so much money we can just stand around chatting all day' or 'I've got so many ideas my head's going to explode'. I suppose you could say in both pictures there's a lot 'up in the air' - the coins are floating about all over the place and those cups are up there in the cloud, so maybe you could say there's a strong atmosphere in both those places, even if there's not much action, a sense of what could be too.

p.s: Thank you 3ill.yazi for starting these threads. It's fun joining in, and inspiring.

Hi again Pam and thanks for keeping the ball rolling too. :)

shaky

10 Pentacles and Judgement

In one we see how If you work hard all your life you'll have plenty of money to retire on and have your family around you. Similarly in the other if you act wisely and well you will be judged kindly. So in both your actions have consequences, things pay off.