lovers and the 4 of cups

Reyne de Baton

hey all!

i did a reading for a friend recently on a relationship she just entered into and got the lovers and the four of cups in the how he feels about her position, and am thoroughly confused

Could it mean he is into her but has chosen to withdraw or not engage with his feelings? or that he's mulling over how he feels about her? hasn't made a decision?

Just to set the scene: I also got the hermit as the relationship itself, king of cups as his thoughts towards her, queen of wands as how he feels about her and page of swords as how he is responding to it all. Way i see it he finds her very attractive and is settled in this attraction but I am dumbfounded by the rest of it, the hermit seems to be the complete opposite to the other more active cards.

please help!

Puffette

Hi. I don't like the 4 of cups cause it means that you refuse someone cause it's not good or right for you. He feels attraction and chemistry but the lovers card is not stability..it means more partners,chatting..getting to know other people.The other cards emphasise this. The page of swords is refusal,not accepting something. I got this card representing me in relation with a guy who was courting me..enough said,i pulled him out my life in a second. The hermit means that they will probably estrange one from another. Are they living in different cities? Hermit means they will not stay together and still searching for other partners meantime..doesn't authomatically means a break up but there will not be a living together relationship type.
The king of cups is an emotional guy but loves himself and doesn't show on surface whatever has inside. I see him very serious and harsh about his decision and i think whatever will happen between them he will be straight and will not fool her.

Reyne de Baton

incredible! thanks puffette

Emma313

4 cups king of cups and hermit all point to "thnking about it"

I don't thnk his heart is in it though she's attractive and he is interested (queen and page cards) , he probably has issues he needs time to work through