Queen Pentacles and Tower..reason to keep closed off to another

Ethereal

did a reading for a friend which the moon card had appeared, in regards to this situation. did a larger spread, no positional meanings. took moon card out of deck before reading,layed it on top of spread.

question: what is the moon card trying to tell x in regards to why x should keep closed off to y, and not share anymore information with her.

the last two cards stumped me

queen pentacles tower

I think it means that X shouldn't share anymore info with Y because X will have the rug pulled out from underneath her, in a shocking way. not see it coming. a very rude awakening. tower. because Y is not the woman she appears to be, homey , grounded, caring, earth mother. queen pentacles.

I know q p can be the other woman, so I kind of read it is she is *the other woman,* in the sense (not mistress) but she is differnet from whats she appears to people; as the queen pentacles

need help here, trying to figure this one out. thanks all!

Ethereal

even though the elements don't clash, would anyone read the queen of pentacles a rx here or blocked in her energies?

dancing_moon

Well, the Moon deals in secrets and deception, so the Tower could show an unexpected revelation and the truth coming out, shattering the status quo. The Queen of Pentacles is all those things you've listed, but she's also very practical and can be seeking her own benefit even when upright. This could mean that Y might be procuring her own interests in this situation and wouldn't hesitate to use the information X gave her to her own (Y's) advantage.

Ethereal

dancing_moon: the moon sure does deal with secrets and deceptions. thanks for bringing that to the forefront, the queen of pentacles is very practical, grounded in the physical and material world. (this person most definitely is). *seeking her own benefit,* yes! even when upright. I could this happening in this situation...underhandedness. using information to get what she wants for her own interests. THANK YOU! makes a ton of sense!