Nines as feelings

Dartellus

Hi!

How are you people doing?

Well, i'm doing a little research about the nines as feelings towards someone.

Nine of pents: The woman in this card looks not happy, but, satisfied...yet, she doesn't reached the culmination, the 10 of pents. Maybe here, as feelings, toward someone, means that this person, represented by this card, feels nothing at all about the other person?

Nine of swords: The woman is in her bed, clearly preoccupied with something. The card hints that this woman is not being able to sleep because of something, looking to swords, this "something" is on her thoughts. So, about feelings, this could mean that this person feels preoccupied about the other person? One time i read Rodney saying, in a thread about 9 of swords, that this person is conflicted in their feelings and even repressing the feelings about the other person. Or, even that this person is depressed...having difficulties in their life.

Nine of cups: The guy has a smile on his face, like he's happy, having everything that he needs...at least for now. Again, as the 9 of pents, he doesn't reached the culmination with the 10 of cups...but he looks happy and not wanting to lose that. Here i make the reading close to the 9 of pents, but now more strong in emotions. Emotionally he feels happy. So, again, like the 9 of pents, he might not have feelings for the other person at all.

Nine of wands: The guy in the card looks hurt and tired of fighting...maybe fighting his passions. For feelings i see this guy as feeling careful about the other person, he's being hurt before and past passions as hurt him already.

So, what you people think? I know all the nines are supposed to represent the loneliness before the culmination or ending.
But about feelings, what you think?

Thanks for the insights!

Enlightenment23

Hi!

How are you people doing?

Well, i'm doing a little research about the nines as feelings towards someone.

Nine of pents: The woman in this card looks not happy, but, satisfied...yet, she doesn't reached the culmination, the 10 of pents. Maybe here, as feelings, toward someone, means that this person, represented by this card, feels nothing at all about the other person?

Nine of swords: The woman is in her bed, clearly preoccupied with something. The card hints that this woman is not being able to sleep because of something, looking to swords, this "something" is on her thoughts. So, about feelings, this could mean that this person feels preoccupied about the other person? One time i read Rodney saying, in a thread about 9 of swords, that this person is conflicted in their feelings and even repressing the feelings about the other person. Or, even that this person is depressed...having difficulties in their life.

Nine of cups: The guy has a smile on his face, like he's happy, having everything that he needs...at least for now. Again, as the 9 of pents, he doesn't reached the culmination with the 10 of cups...but he looks happy and not wanting to lose that. Here i make the reading close to the 9 of pents, but now more strong in emotions. Emotionally he feels happy. So, again, like the 9 of pents, he might not have feelings for the other person at all.

Nine of wands: The guy in the card looks hurt and tired of fighting...maybe fighting his passions. For feelings i see this guy as feeling careful about the other person, he's being hurt before and past passions as hurt him already.

So, what you people think? I know all the nines are supposed to represent the loneliness before the culmination or ending.
But about feelings, what you think?

Thanks for the insights!

9 of Pentacles

A lot of people say that the woman on the 9 of Pentacles is a woman that has it all, but "something is missing." And that may be the case, but in my experience in reading, the 9 of Pentacles shows someone who is happy just the way things are. There is no void, per se. From the outside looking in, people may assume, "Aww, look at that woman. All alone." But really, she's having the time of her life tending to her falcon and basking in her wealth.

The 9 of Pentacles as feelings can be a person who is just happy the way things are. This doesn't mean that there are no feelings there, but there is a sense of independence, freedom, and being alone. And they like it! They are happy right where they are standing. So they may like the person, but they don't want to take it to the next level. However, the 9 of Pentacles, if ill-defined, can mean that the person in question may think that the querent is too depedent or clingy. Another interpretation is that the person in question feels comfortable around the querent -- he or she can be himself. =]

9 of Swords

The 9 of Swords as feelings, in my experience, shows someone who feels betrayed, slighted, insulted, or pushed aside by the querent. The man or woman in question isn't necessarily kept up all night (though this can very well be the case), but he or she is constantly thinking, "What did I do wrong? Why is he acting this way? Why do I feel so bad?" It's like a cycle of dizzying thoughts!

I've also seen the 9 of Swords to mean guilt. A person being consumed by guilt. This is someone who is worrying, sometimes needlessly, over something that isn't as bad as they think.

9 of Wands

The Nine of Wands can be seen at a lot of different angles. I've read it to mean someone who perserves. They have been through one obstacle after another and they just have one more hurdle to face before they reach their victory. However, in my experience, I've seen the 9 of Wands to mean someone who is defensive. Someone who is jaded by their past love relationships. They're carrying baggage from exes into their new relationships and/or it is affecting their attitude on love. This is someone who is going through a lot of emotional turmoil and is just not ready to open up and let someone in at this point.

The 9 of Cups

Ah. The 9 of Cups as feelings. I've recently picked this one up for a love interest of mine. However, he doesn't have romantic feelings for me per se. It's more of a ego-centric, self-centered card. Meaning, "I like this person because they make ME feel like I am on top of the world =D." Kind of the "I don't like you per se, but I like the attention" scenario. There can be feelings here with the 9 of Cups, but it's a one-sided energy. For example, "Yes, I love her because she makes ME feel satisfied." The 9 of Cups can also reflect someone who just wants sex, to be honest.

These are based off of my own personal experiences. Hopefully others can lend your their own experiences with these cards, too =]

Dartellus

9 of Pentacles

A lot of people say that the woman on the 9 of Pentacles is a woman that has it all, but "something is missing." And that may be the case, but in my experience in reading, the 9 of Pentacles shows someone who is happy just the way things are. There is no void, per se. From the outside looking in, people may assume, "Aww, look at that woman. All alone." But really, she's having the time of her life tending to her falcon and basking in her wealth.

The 9 of Pentacles as feelings can be a person who is just happy the way things are. This doesn't mean that there are no feelings there, but there is a sense of independence, freedom, and being alone. And they like it! They are happy right where they are standing. So they may like the person, but they don't want to take it to the next level. However, the 9 of Pentacles, if ill-defined, can mean that the person in question may think that the querent is too depedent or clingy. Another interpretation is that the person in question feels comfortable around the querent -- he or she can be himself. =]

9 of Swords

The 9 of Swords as feelings, in my experience, shows someone who feels betrayed, slighted, insulted, or pushed aside by the querent. The man or woman in question isn't necessarily kept up all night (though this can very well be the case), but he or she is constantly thinking, "What did I do wrong? Why is he acting this way? Why do I feel so bad?" It's like a cycle of dizzying thoughts!

I've also seen the 9 of Swords to mean guilt. A person being consumed by guilt. This is someone who is worrying, sometimes needlessly, over something that isn't as bad as they think.

9 of Wands

The Nine of Wands can be seen at a lot of different angles. I've read it to mean someone who perserves. They have been through one obstacle after another and they just have one more hurdle to face before they reach their victory. However, in my experience, I've seen the 9 of Wands to mean someone who is defensive. Someone who is jaded by their past love relationships. They're carrying baggage from exes into their new relationships and/or it is affecting their attitude on love. This is someone who is going through a lot of emotional turmoil and is just not ready to open up and let someone in at this point.

The 9 of Cups

Ah. The 9 of Cups as feelings. I've recently picked this one up for a love interest of mine. However, he doesn't have romantic feelings for me per se. It's more of a ego-centric, self-centered card. Meaning, "I like this person because they make ME feel like I am on top of the world =D." Kind of the "I don't like you per se, but I like the attention" scenario. There can be feelings here with the 9 of Cups, but it's a one-sided energy. For example, "Yes, I love her because she makes ME feel satisfied." The 9 of Cups can also reflect someone who just wants sex, to be honest.

These are based off of my own personal experiences. Hopefully others can lend your their own experiences with these cards, too =]

Hi Enlightenment23!

Whoah, a lot of good insights you wrote here.

The 9 of pents is interesting, because i tend to see it as a happy person, but that could be better. But again, i think your vision is very interesting, that this person is happy. And i never saw this card ill-dignified, but it's interesting to look from this point of view.

The 9 of swords i never saw as the person feeling betrayed and pushed, normally i see that on the 10 of swords. But is always cool to see different meanings in cards that people sees through experience. Guilty i totally agree with you.

The 9 wands was the one that i most had difficulties to give a proper meaning as feelings. But fantastic the defensive meaning that you brought.

The 9 of cups. Yeah, this smile...i'm starting to see what you mean through your experience. In mine this showed a lot for people that simple are happy and doesn't care about giving up of that. But very cool the experience that you shared.

Thank you very much for your insights!

Enlightenment23

Hi Enlightenment23!

Whoah, a lot of good insights you wrote here.

The 9 of pents is interesting, because i tend to see it as a happy person, but that could be better. But again, i think your vision is very interesting, that this person is happy. And i never saw this card ill-dignified, but it's interesting to look from this point of view.

The 9 of swords i never saw as the person feeling betrayed and pushed, normally i see that on the 10 of swords. But is always cool to see different meanings in cards that people sees through experience. Guilty i totally agree with you.

The 9 wands was the one that i most had difficulties to give a proper meaning as feelings. But fantastic the defensive meaning that you brought.

The 9 of cups. Yeah, this smile...i'm starting to see what you mean through your experience. In mine this showed a lot for people that simple are happy and doesn't care about giving up of that. But very cool the experience that you shared.

Thank you very much for your insights!

Hello Dartellus!

You're right. Betrayed and pushed aside weren't the best choice of words. Perhaps the feelings that come from being betrayed and pushed aside, rather, depicts the 9 of Swords. That, "Oh my god I can't believe he did that to me" feeling. Just utter despair, sadness, hopelessness, and just being completely crestfallen. =]

Also, I'm sure the Nine of Pentacles can depict that someone has it all -- but "something is missing." But I'm just saying that in my personal experience, that's never really been the case in my readings. Not yet. The 9 of Pentacles is someone that could take you or leave you to be honest, either way, they're fine. This can be very intimidating to some people because most of us want to be needed. We want that person to feel like they can't go on without us :laugh:. But the 9 of Pentacles doesn't need anyone. She is content with her own company.

So, for instance, if someone asks, "What does X think about being in a relationship with me?" And the querent gets the Nine of Pentacles, X probably could care less if he was in a relationship or not. He enjoys his own space and time -- he enjoys being single. I'd say the same if the Nine of Cups showed up, too =]

Glad I can help.

Dartellus

Hello Dartellus!

You're right. Betrayed and pushed aside weren't the best choice of words. Perhaps the feelings that come from being betrayed and pushed aside, rather, depicts the 9 of Swords. That, "Oh my god I can't believe he did that to me" feeling. Just utter despair, sadness, hopelessness, and just being completely crestfallen. =]

Also, I'm sure the Nine of Pentacles can depict that someone has it all -- but "something is missing." But I'm just saying that in my personal experience, that's never really been the case in my readings. Not yet. The 9 of Pentacles is someone that could take you or leave you to be honest, either way, they're fine. This can be very intimidating to some people because most of us want to be needed. We want that person to feel like they can't go on without us :laugh:. But the 9 of Pentacles doesn't need anyone. She is content with her own company.

So, for instance, if someone asks, "What does X think about being in a relationship with me?" And the querent gets the Nine of Pentacles, X probably could care less if he was in a relationship or not. He enjoys his own space and time -- he enjoys being single. I'd say the same if the Nine of Cups showed up, too =]

Glad I can help.

Hi Enlightenment23!

Yep, i totally agree with you about 9 of swords feeling after that, i totally agree, but i saw, sometimes, as guilty as well.

About the 9 of pents, interesting and i loved the way you see it by your experience. In mine, 9 of pents as showed sometimes as the person is happy, but knows that could be more...but doesn't want to be more than that, he/she is happy already. I think, more or less, everybody will feel like that in life...at least we should.

But i see the 9 of cups more firmly in showing that...and he is almost taunting us with that smile in his face in the card :laugh: . He happy in one of the hardest aspects of life to be happy, emotions. But very interesting how this card as showed in your readings.

It helped a lot!

Thanks for the help!