"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

The Knight of Cups...

:heart::) Here is the Knight of Cups...one of my favorites!

I just finished this card and I so enjoyed making this one! Cherry blossoms are so romantic! :)

Hope you like him...I think a certain woman might be on his mind! :heart:

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Attachments

• CUPS.KNIGHT.jpg
    CUPS.KNIGHT.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 94

greatdane

Ah, SPRING , Tarotlyn!

I love cherry blossoms and this is such a great time of the year for this card, with everything blooming.

The card is lovely and fits perfectly. Kudos!

tarotlyn

I love cherry blossoms and this is such a great time of the year for this card, with everything blooming.

The card is lovely and fits perfectly. Kudos!
:heart: Thanks, hon, I appreciate that!

As far as Spring here...NOT... it is still pouring rain...for weeks now...and there is no end in sight
plus the nights are cold as well. This is HIGHLY uncommon for this area for this time of year!
Looks like I will have to get another cord of wood now :bugeyed:

Glad you like the Knight of Cups :) ...now on to the next card...

:heart: Hugs,
Lyn

greatdane

yep love the card!

as I'm sitting here in shorts and tshirt when it's supposed to be early spring here in Kansas! I am fighting turning on central air til at least latter part of April! Strange weather all around.

Looking forward to the next card.

GD

tarotlyn

:heart::) How is that weather now, greatdane? It was really beautiful here today, but the rain
and cold is coming back...even through next week according to the latest weather report here :bugeyed:

Somehow the east has stolen our Spring...:laugh:

...anyway, I got side tracted on facebook...that is easy to do in a tarot group there! But its all good! :heart:

:heart:@everyone
Just wondering if everyone thinks the Knights I have done already are okay?
(The Knight of Coins?, Knight of Cups?)

Here is the Knight of Wands...please let me know what you think...
I took out a ton of 'Gnomes!' ...a ton of people as well...rebuilt the mountain, the building,
and the Knight's pathway.

:heart:HUGS
Lyn

Attachments

• WANDS.KNIGHT.jpg
    WANDS.KNIGHT.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 82

greatdane

Love the backdrop

For K.O.W. TL! Maybe it's just the resolution on my computer, but is his face green? Again, this could just be my computer....maybe it's like clothing or something too. I must try to adjust my colors! But it's GREAT.

Oh, and after the hot day we had, it got suddenly dark and HAILED! I thought my skylight was going to crack! Kansas IS like OZ. I'm waiting for the flying monkeys to come knocking on my door and I'm guarding my little dog, Toto, I mean Bryan.

MoonGypsy

:heart::) Here is the Knight of Cups...one of my favorites!

I just finished this card and I so enjoyed making this one! Cherry blossoms are so romantic! :)

Hope you like him...I think a certain woman might be on his mind! :heart:

:heart: HUGS
Lyn
i so love this Kinight of Cups, Lynnie! :love: The Cherry Blossoms are in bloom in our state and D.C. and are so gorgeous!!! i really love the cards i have seen; i am really sorry i haven't been posting, but it has been an extremely extra busy couple of weeks...still is; but i absolutely couldn't wait another second without letting you know i am still peeking in your Chi thread every now and again, and absolutely love what you are doing! You go girl!!!:*:*:*

Hugs and Blessings of Spring,
MoonGypsy xxx

tarotlyn

For K.O.W. TL! Maybe it's just the resolution on my computer, but is his face green? Again, this could just be my computer....maybe it's like clothing or something too. I must try to adjust my colors! But it's GREAT.

Oh, and after the hot day we had, it got suddenly dark and HAILED! I thought my skylight was going to crack! Kansas IS like OZ. I'm waiting for the flying monkeys to come knocking on my door and I'm guarding my little dog, Toto, I mean Bryan.
:heart: Thank you so much, greatdane...you were right, the Knight of Wand's neck was on the 'green' side :bugeyed:
and I have just redone his neck :bugeyed: ...AND I wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't mentioned it :):thumbsup:
...I also adjusted the whole card's color up to a little more yellow/red...

I was getting a little worried there for awhile because no one was commenting on the cards!:bugeyed:
...and was thinking that if no one ever comments, that there must be something wrong with a card
and they just don't want to tell me, especially since all the hoopla...LOL :laugh:
I can take it, if there is something wrong...I need to know. If I can fix it, I will, and if I can't fix it, I won't.
That simple.

So now, I will just assume that everyone is just really busy right now, and my cards are basically okay then.
What you and everyone else thinks is important to me. Of course, if they don't like animal decks,
they probably won't like this one either. But 'constructive' critique is good.

Hail...we are scheduled for it on Sat...rain with small hail in it the weather report says!!! LOL
One time, years ago, when I was traveling through Texas in a motor home, hail started coming down
as big as 'golf balls'...I kid you not! It dented the top of my roof. I was able to get to an
underpass quickly enough to save my windshield! I had to sit there for hours till it finally stopped!
That was some trip across the usa! Can you imagine it? wow ... it has only hailed here a
few times in 10 years...and really small hail. I don't know if it is common in Kansas?

Thanks for the great critique, :heart: greatdane! ...see the 'corrected' card below in this post...

i so love this Kinight of Cups, Lynnie! :love: The Cherry Blossoms are in bloom in our state and D.C. and our so gorgeous!!! i really love the cards i have seen; i am really sorry i haven't been posting, but it has been an extremely extra busy couple of weeks...still is; but i absolutely couldn't wait another second without letting you know i am still peeking in your Chi thread every now and again, and absolutely love what you are doing! You go girl!!!:*:*:*

Hugs and Blessings of Spring,
MoonGypsy xxx
:heart: There she is...my special sis!
I knew you would like the romantic Knight of Cups. Cherry Blossoms are like being in a very beautiful dream...
They are so lovely, you are right! :heart:

Sis, thanks for the heads up on the cards, I am happy to hear that you are still checking on
my progress here.
I do so appreciate you posting here when you can, hon!
HUGS, Lyn

Attachments

• WANDS.KNIGHT.FINAL.jpg
    WANDS.KNIGHT.FINAL.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 81

tarotlyn

The Knight of Swords...

:heart::) I just finished the Knight of Swords...

It is a little difficult to get a 'cutie pie' Chihuahua face to look mean enough to be a Knight of Swords! :laugh:
...but I finally got a 'grrrr' on his little face...LOL I think it will work...do you like him?

:heart: Lyn

MoonGypsy

:heart::) I just finished the Knight of Swords...

It is a little difficult to get a 'cutie pie' Chihuahua face to look mean enough to be a Knight of Swords! :laugh:
...but I finally got a smirk on his little face...LOL I think it will work...do you like him?

:heart: Lyn

Where is he? :p Did he already dash off to "where angels fear to tread?" :D

You forgot to post the pic, dear sis! :love: