6 of cups+king of wands as feelings?

classy

Hey!

I pulled 6 of cups and king of wands for this person's feelings for me.

My interpretation-
6 of cups refers to nostalgia and past.May be I remind him of someone from his past.
King of wands-Strong attraction.Matured man,leader.

So together I think I strongly remind him someone of his past or it could mean he has childish,playful,naive feelings for me.

Any thoughts are appreciated :) xx

Thirteen

6/Cups is sometimes titled "Known Joy" which is why it so often seems to refer to the past. I think calling it "comfort zone" is more accurate. Say that this person feels like they know you. Maybe, yes, you remind them of someone else, or maybe it's like they've known you all their lives. You make them feel comfortable. Happy. Putting it another way, they feel right at home with you.

Was the King/Wands a clarifier or were both cards equal? It makes a difference.

And try to distinguish the King/Wands as a person vs feelings. Feelings are the visceral, gut emotions that this person experiences when they're with you. Wands are usually about energy and passion, and Kings are those who express their suit at its highest level--at its strongest, but also most mature and experienced level. This is why they're the leaders and motivators. So the person might "feel" like you should be in charge (King), but in charge of what? If you'd pulled the Emperor, then they might feel you should be in charge of everything and they'll follow you anywhere. King/Wands is just in charge of energy, passion, etc. So, they're not feeling like they're going to follow you "anywhere." ;)

classy

6/Cups is sometimes titled "Known Joy" which is why it so often seems to refer to the past. I think calling it "comfort zone" is more accurate. Say that this person feels like they know you. Maybe, yes, you remind them of someone else, or maybe it's like they've known you all their lives. You make them feel comfortable. Happy. Putting it another way, they feel right at home with you.

Was the King/Wands a clarifier or were both cards equal? It makes a difference.

And try to distinguish the King/Wands as a person vs feelings. Feelings are the visceral, gut emotions that this person experiences when they're with you. Wands are usually about energy and passion, and Kings are those who express their suit at its highest level--at its strongest, but also most mature and experienced level. This is why they're the leaders and motivators. So the person might "feel" like you should be in charge (King), but in charge of what? If you'd pulled the Emperor, then they might feel you should be in charge of everything and they'll follow you anywhere. King/Wands is just in charge of energy, passion, etc. So, they're not feeling like they're going to follow you "anywhere." ;)

Wow,I felt the same when I saw this person.So coool :D
No,king of wands and 6 of cups were equal.
Ahhh interesting!Well this guy is matured indeed. He's into a lot of activities.Very energetic he is.So that makes sense.
Thank you sooo much Thirteen :) xxx

Thirteen

Well this guy is matured indeed. He's into a lot of activities.Very energetic he is.So that makes sense.
? Aren't this HIS feelings for you? It is "King/Wands" that he feels for you not vice versa?

classy

? Aren't this HIS feelings for you? It is "King/Wands" that he feels for you not vice versa?

Ohhhhhhh yesss hahaha.
Now I get it :p
Thanks again Thirteen :D xx