Ace of Swords as a career success?

Stu123

Hello!

So, I have repeatedly pulled this card for a client answering the question whether she will secure some kind of a job after sending off her applications.

I think this is a positive card, but I rather see it as an encouragement rather than a given. There is a good chance that she will, but she needs to make sure she stays alert and ready to give in any extra efforts which might be required in the meantime. I feel like Swords cards are usually quite cold and logical - hence the strict approach to work hard first and dream later.

Any thoughts? :)

Grizabella

The Swords are cards of the intellect and the Ace carries within it the whole array of possible meanings for the rest of the cards in the Sword suit. Depending on the cards surrounding, then this card might take on stronger or weaker attributes. If this card is repeating, then that also gives it greater importance, to my way of reading. This would indicate that she needs to remember to use her intellect and not be overcome with other feelings she might have surrounding the question.

I suggest pulling the Ace of Swords from your deck and then do a reading on what this might mean. It also might be helpful to pull the Ace of Swords from other decks if you have any. Put them side-by-side along with the card from the deck you used to read for her with to see if you can glean any new insight that way.

Stu123

Thank you for your input Grizabella!

It keeps repeating indeed. I particularly like your point about not letting feelings in the way because that relates well to this situation. There are definitely emotions in relation where she would prefer to live or how she feels about the different positions. I take this as going purely with logic for the best possible outcome - no silly hopes and dreams, just hard work and logic.

I'll keep that in mind when rereading for her and I will update.