Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

morticia monroe

I am really looking forward to this one...it's the deck I would have specified if asked "What king of deck do you want?" Anything Tudor-related or having to do with that place and time is for me........

Leisa

Big Relief

So happy to have picked up the title cards. I haven't been able to assemble anything yet since I was missing the cards and little bags I ordered for Kat's gift. The little bags haven't come yet so I'm scrambling to come up with an alternative. I should be able to start sending them out on Friday. My astrology friend Dena said that was an auspiscious time.

Here is a picture of my kitty Sukhi who is obsessed with the bags.

Attachments

• onthebags.jpg
    onthebags.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 143

Silverlotus

What an adorable cat, Leisa. My cat loves my Tarot bags too. Her favourite thing to sleep on is paper though. Weird, eh?

Anyway, count me as another person who is super excited. Unfortunately, living in Canada means it is going to take a little while to get to me. I will have to live vicariously through everyone who gets them more quickly. :) Make sure you all share pictures of your bags and such.

easternsunrise

Getting antsy....so excited to get my hot little hands on this one.

retrokat

Aren't you dying to know what that 80th card is? I CANNOT believe I kept it a secret, I'm so proud of myself! :p

(PS - to the other Aussies here, yeah, I know - I'm a total dag)

MoonGypsy

Touchstone on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo! i just got an email notification that my limited edition Touchstone Tarot has been shipped! Good job Leisa, Kat, Kat's Mum, and everyone else involved in this project! Right on Schedule! :D:party::heart:
Congratulations, one and all!
Blessings,
MGxxx

retrokat

Ah, the pressure! I hope it lives up to your expectations MG... How about we make a deal - you give your honest opinion here as soon as it turns up and you can tell us if it did. I'll have my fingers crossed :D

LisaHuntArt

Hi Kat:
I have your Golden Tarot and think it's gorgeous. I am sure your latest effort will exceed expectations! Congratulations and all good wishes for continued success~
Lisa

MoonGypsy

retrokat said:
Ah, the pressure! I hope it lives up to your expectations MG... How about we make a deal - you give your honest opinion here as soon as it turns up and you can tell us if it did. I'll have my fingers crossed :D

You have a deal, Kat! i am not worried in the least...;) i will certainly give my honest opinion, dear lady! It will be a joy, i am sure. i can fully understand your apprehension, though.
No worries!:heart:
Blessings,
MGxxxooo

HearthCricket

I am getting goosebumps! I can't wait to get my copy! I have been looking forward to this for ages and can't believe it is finally out there! I just love the Golden, so much, and this looks equally as beautiful and intriguing!! :)