Top 10 Decks published in 2012

AJ

This is last years favorites
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/topten.shtml

When Solandia puts up the poll, what was your one top favorite, published this year?

I don't think I bought any...what a piker I am. In fact reviewing 2011's top cards I didn't buy any of those either. I gotta get out more.

Elendil

Tarot of the Absurd

gregory

I hate these polls, but the Daniloff is VERY special.

Wendywu

Wah!!! I want that Daniloff with a capital, bolded and underlined want. Sadly, got no money. And no prospect of money. Life's a wotsit, sometimes!

Eowyn

Mary-El of course!!! :)

Calcifer

I bought 4 decks: the Wildwood I gifted to someone cause I couldn't really get into it, DruidCraft was Ok (but I don't do much with it - yet), but the Gilded Royale and the Wild Unknown were both howling success stories :)

Michael

Tibor

When picking a deck for this poll not only do i look at the images themseves but I often also take into account the card stock, the presentation, in other words product quality as a whole so for that reason I will have to go for the Gilded Royale ;)

starlightexp

Daniloff hands down...

Alta

I didn't buy a lot of decks this year, and haven't seen some I understand are excellent (i.e. Daniloff and Absurd). I think probably the Gilded Tarot Royale will take my vote of the ones I purchased. Unsure yet.

ETA: *looks around hopefully* Maybe one of our collectors who keeps spreadsheets could post a list of decks published this past year?

truelighth

For me the choice is between the Tarot of the Absurd and the Mary-El Tarot. I think I would choose the Mary-El as number 1, since I have followed and that deck for ages. But is a hard choice. Third place would indeed be the Daniloff.