queen of swords, can you help my find the deck...

214red

Hi

I saw a queen of swords card that i fell in love with, but i dont know the name of the deck. The queen in this card has a sword, but also has a cup of water which she pours out, i love the metaphor of getting rid of the emotions (bit like Lady Macbeth's speach "unsex me now..."

i thought it was in the druid craft deck but i got it today and its not there

any help appriciated

Nik

gregory

I can't SEE her here but in case you misremembered anything, you can take a look !

nisaba

<admiringly> Gregory, you are a wealth of resources.

It's a shame about all the RWS-variants taking up space when the different shades of colour on them are very subtle, but there are some truly interesting ones. A six-breasted one riding a gryphon, even a mermaid-type, interesting for Swords! Plus a few old favourites. Aaahhh ...

gregory

I aim to please..... :angel:

It's a GREAT site for card comparisons !

214red

thanks gregory i cant view at work will try later at home.
i now have the DC and its not the queen i was thinking about

gregory

Nor's Sacred Circle which I suddenly wondered about....

MysticalMoose

So she does! I can't think of another Queen with an Urn....

...however I did see something that I think will give me nightmares for weeks to come! I mean... :bugeyed: What the....???is THIS??????

:bugeyed:

gregory

I BET that's the one ! She's lovely.

And I also bet the new version isn't NEARLY as good, so if you now have to BUY it, 214, make DAMN sure to get the original.

ETA - hell, I was right; I will scan it in later. WHY they did that - and barely credited Tricia's work.... SUCKS BIG TIME.... (there's a thread.)

ETA here she is - though I know 214 has the deck and isn't keen ! Now compare her with the original and tell me the new deck isn't a CRIME :mad:

Attachments

• new mythic q swords.jpg
    new mythic q swords.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 264

karenquilter

I thought the Durga Kali Queen was committing a crime...

I have to agree with Gregory, the first Mythic Tarot is much better.
K