These Faeries

DragonFae

are something else!! I've been playing around with several other decks but came back to the faeries a few weeks ago...it is amazing. The depth of the readings and the understanding of the cards...its even better this go around...

Its sort of like taking a break and coming back opened new doors or something...very strange...and so comforting and reassuring....like they are welcoming me home...not that I ever truly left...lol

This deck is one...I never wander far from...so if you have left the faeries idle for a while.....pick them up and visit a bit...I'd be interested to hear if your experience is similar...

Hathor

Which Faieries are you working with Dragonfae ?

Hathor

faunabay

dragonfae is talking about the Froud Faeries I think. And I have to say I totally agree!!! :*

I LOVE the Froud Faeries! They are my true friends! It doesn't matter if they've say on the shelf for a while, as soon as I pull them out it's like we never left each other.....which I think we didn't. LOL

Because even though I may not have the cards out I do feel them around me all the time. I've worked with the paper cards for so many years that I can picture the exact image of each fae and know their energy that we still stay in contact even if I'm not phyiscally using the cards.

Hathor

Wow, truly fascinating ! I have read so many experiences here on AT about these special faeries. It is intriguing and exciting.

I have the Froud Faeries, but I have not yet made their acquaintance. I really need to make some time and sit with them and get to know each of them personally. I will make it a priority to introduce myself to them this weekend.

Thank you !

faunabay

Hathor, make sure you do the exercises at the beginning of the book before reading the meanings of the cards! It's a wonderful way to connect with them without having to rely on the book meanings!!!

lark

I've said this before...they've become a way of life for me...
I think in Froud's Faeries, and they pretty much don't feel like cards any more.
But maybe I need a mental health check..lol
One gets pick everyday...everyday..even if I have no time to do a daily spread with my tarot there is always a faerie that gets picked to spend the day with me.
They get set up in a little card holder and that's how I got to know my faeries so well.
Some of my meanings don't relate to the book at all..
I think Jessica MacBeth is a very nice woman, did a good job with the book, but she sure doesn't know everything about these faeries....
They are giggling because they tell me they held a lot back and sometimes even made things up....:bugeyed:
My meanings started to come from the events that happened on/in the days that a certain faerie was out and about with me.
Emotional feelings played into it to...
Sometimes I'd write it down, but more often I just remember.
Seems I remember things better when I actually live them instead of read about them.
They are still showing me things.
Today The Pook is hanging out with me...he has already messed up my sewing machine...so I'm having second thoughts about running the vaccum cleaner. :D

Hathor

faunabay said:
Hathor, make sure you do the exercises at the beginning of the book before reading the meanings of the cards! It's a wonderful way to connect with them without having to rely on the book meanings!!!

I definitely will do that. Thank you Faunabay ! I'm not taking any shortcuts or chances with these little critters !

DragonFae

Yep Froud's faeries ....they are the BEST....my little friends!!

faunabay

lark said:
I've said this before...they've become a way of life for me...
I think in Froud's Faeries, and they pretty much don't feel like cards any more.
But maybe I need a mental health check..lol
:D
Well if you need a mental health check then quite a few of us do too!!! })

But you said it!! Definitely a way of life. And they are NOT just cards to me either.

Like I said I don't even have to pull out the actual cards to interact with them. We just do! Just like friends. With all the ups and downs, fun times and not so fun times. They're just with me and will be for a long, long time!!! :*

Morgane_49

I've been doing all of my daily draws with them, and I absolutely love it.

These little ones fit my personality so well that I find myself not wanting to read for anyone else with them - I'm keeping them all to myself!