Another DruidCraft Devotee....

13thFaeChylde

I received a surprise gift from a most generous friend in my mailbox yesterday....the DruidCraft Tarot was waiting for me when I arrived home last night.

(((((Thank you, you-know-who :) )))))

I have often tried and tried to find the deck that "sings to me" as described in another thread and although I have quite a few decks that I love and treasure, I've never been transported.....till last night.

I saw so many faces in the trees and stones, and clouds....so many hidden messages are in this deck. And although yesterday was a very difficult day for me, I felt after spending a couple of hours with my new friend, that things will be turn out okay, the wheel is turning....the sun is shining....everything is as it should be.

And the trees.....they are very evocative. I've never seen such trees on a deck, and they call to me. I am such a tree person, and really connect on that level with this deck.

I have my deck sitting next to me at work....can't wait for lunch so I can spend some more time in the ferns and trees.

earth en lady

what a lovely suprise :)
Druidcraft sounds stunning ,I'm waiting for this in my mail at the moment ,can't wait.

Little Baron

It is a lovely deck - very clear. If feels warm but also light. I love the size. In another thread I linked it to a big heavy brick of wisdom, which is how it feels to me.

LB

13thFaeChylde

It's taking an amazing amount of self-restraint not to crawl under my desk and take out my cards!!

I drooled over them this morning with coffee, while everyone else was asleep. Took them outside on my bower, which is almost in a tree and gazed at them some more.

I still can't believe they're mine!!

inanna_tarot

hehehe drool away! The druidcraft is my main deck and my little beauty :) Its the first deck I trimmed as well so we feel well and truely bonded lol.
Have lots of fun with your new deck, and a peak on your break ;)

Blessings
Sezo
x

MercyMe

I didn't plan to but I walked away from the store today DruidCraft in hand. Other than having a hard time shuffling, I am loving this deck. I need to spend some more time with the cards, but it has a lot to say, I can just feel it.

Oh, and there are some quirky things I'm noticing. Funny odd things. Did you notice that the Hanged Man has extraordinarily long...TOES! Yes, I mean toes. :D I had heard you all talk here about everybody's big feet, LOL.

~Mercy

Vadella

I love this deck. It is one of my favorites. :) I read pretty well with it.

Webwitch

I do find this deck something special, too. How lovely to receive it as a gift.

Cheers,
Webwitch :)

BodhiSeed

I've fallen hard!

I was at the local bookstore the a few weeks ago asking the ladies there if they were going to get in the Druidcraft, that I'd heard wonderful things about it. About a week later they called to tell me my deck was in (I didn't realize they had ordered it for me). This deck is stunningly gorgeous. I just can't leave this deck alone. It moves from room to room with me. The pictures are enchanting and the book is set up in a most helpful way. I have fallen hard for this one! When my adopted daughter came over and saw it, she immediately called the bookstore and asked them to hold their last copy. She zoomed up there immediately and bought it! I'm glad to know its magical hold have caught others in its grip as well!
Many Blessings,
Bodhran

Dakini

my favorite deck

The Druidcraft is my favorite deck. I ordered it from Amazon and couldn't wait to get it in my little hands.After it arrived and after drooling over it, I had to go and buy a special bag for it. A gold sheer silky bag, it goes will with it.he he
BB Dakini