Lenormand Obsession

Rhinemaiden

boo hoo! I was TOO late! :( Hoping for a second edition.....

daphne

I am now officially SOLD OUT of this edition!

In a day.

Amaaaaaaaazing!

You guys are the best!

And I am freaking out now, because I don't want to disappoint anyone, and I want to make sure it is the best possible product.

I came too late at the party. I hope you will make more of these. I am sure there are more would like to have them.

Skydancer

Shoot - I'm too late also.
Drats ~ maybe a second edition isn't entirely out of the question??

I would buy at least 2.

SolSionnach

Your deck reminds me of my fav Bartschi Lenormand! I'm in for a second edition...

Polyhymnia

Noooooo <<sob>> where have I been. Me too, too late for this gorgeous deck. Chronata the cards are so beautiful, colourful (magpie me) and cheerful. I love it. :heart: Hope you do a second edition ... sob ...

daphne

Chronata, as there are people who would buy your Lenormand, would you please consider to extend the first edition to 100 instead of 50?
You will sell the other 50 in one blink. Please.:)

Polyhymnia

Chronata, as there are people who would buy your Lenormand, would you please consider to extend the first edition to 100 instead of 50?
You will sell the other 50 in one blink. Please.:)

What she said! Pretty please :*

Teheuti

Yes, please make it 100 copies. I know others would be interested.

Chronata

Ok, ok! I just checked the proofs for the Minute Lenormand today, and they just need to change the backs slightly.
so the deck will be in my hands and ready to ship in about two weeks!

BUT...they already gave me a great deal if I want to print more...so...A SECOND EDITION will be printed of 50 more decks!...or maybe a 100 more...I am not sure yet!

So all of you who wanted one...don't worry, more will happen. But as I am just one person,I need to make sure the first edition gets completely sent out first!

As soon as it does,I will re-open the store for preorders of the second edition!

Thanks!!