What Oracle Deck are you waiting for?

Moonbow

Hi all

I got this idea from a Tarot thread where I was just about to post that I'm waiting for two Lenormand decks. Then realised they aren't tarot.

So, what are you waiting for in the post..........

Moonbow*

dolphinprincess

I have Doreen Virtue's Archangel Oracle pre-ordered...

13thFaeChylde

I'm still contemplating either the Angels or Mermaids deck by D. Virtue. I have the Fairies and do need some angels in my life.

miss_apples

Im not waiting for any...however I want to order The Angels Voices Oracle.

Melissa`

Well, I haven't ordered them yet. So I'm waiting for the time to order them. :)

LS Saints Oracle. Even though I'm not of the Christian faith, some of the artwork still intrigues me. The reason for wanting to purchase this set.

~ Amaya

lark

I'm waiting for~

Rune Cards by Partridge and Linsell
Shamanic Oracle by Kenneth Estrada
Crop Circle Cards

13thFaeChylde

I'm waiting for the Bachblueten Devas cards :)

ncefafn

Despite warnings, I went ahead and bought the Fairy Ring Oracle on eBay. I had a sample reading with it on Llewellyn's website, and was quite happy with it. We'll wait and see if it's too dark in person.

Kim

lionette

Not sure if this counts, because they're here but still in the cellophane -- The Cards of Alchemy.
Unfortunately, am way too busy with school right now to explore them so they'll probably stay wrapped until May!
:(

contrascarpe

I do not own any Oracle Decks (shame on me). However, I did special order both Soulcards and Soulcards II today. I must admit I was drawn to them by the images online, but after actually holding the demos, I couldn't resist.

Dan