Another DruidCraft Devotee....

Rhiamon

I love mine also. It's my favorite deck by far. The imagery is just so soothing.

13thFaeChylde

Dakini said:
The Druidcraft is my favorite deck. I ordered it from Amazon and couldn't wait to get it in my little hands.After it arrived and after drooling over it, I had to go and buy a special bag for it. A gold sheer silky bag, it goes will with it.he he
BB Dakini

Yes, my deck has been calling for a bag....that's why I didn't bring it to work today, because she has no traveling case and I don't want to scuff the box up. Bags, bags....have to go look at bags now.

Startarot

OK!! thats it I "cave" I am going to order this deck. I was not sure if I would want this deck becasue some of the names of the cards have been changed to things that I know nothing about.. ie Druids. What a wonderful opportunity to learn. I have since joined a study group and can you guess what deck they are using? yes thats right.. hmmm I may have to take a drive to Borders and not wait on the mail... <adding one more deck to my collection... honey can I explain why this is a need this now.. lol...
star

Emeraldgirl

The Druidcraft is a truely beautiful deck. I ordered mine received it and didn't look at it for quite a while (not sure why not) picked i up the other day for a good look and fell desperately in love with it. It also helped that my deck came with an extra 7 of cups which is a stunning card. It's definately a keeper :D

Lady Maria

I finally received my Druidcraft in the mail yesturday, and it is exactly what I was hoping for- a deck that calls to my soul and brings messages forward easily and fluidly. What beautiful work!!! I instantly connected with it like good old friends. One more Druidcraft Devotee. I think this deck will be with me for a long time. Love the book, too. Now I need a pouch...

I do wish the cards were sturdier. I'm contemplating laminating them.

Anyway, just thought I'd share my excitement!

Blessings, Maria