Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Yes or No

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Spreads

Le Mat

Richard 
Le Mat

Why use a simple Yes or No spread if you want more detailed information? I use the method with an ordinary Poker deck (without Jokers). It works very well, and I'm not tempted to speculate further than that for which the method was designed.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #71
Citizen

Honeysun 
Citizen

Sorry to bump it up. But I want to ask if I'm doing it right.

1st Pile: Ace of Cups (10th card)
2nd Pile: None
3rd Pile: Mage (3rd card)

So the answer is yes?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #72
Citizen

Pami619 
Citizen

Hey!
I've tried it two times on the same question and got two aces in the first row and a magician in the last.
I asked again on the same question and got magician on first and two aces on the last.

Amazing spread.
Love it.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #73
Citizen

Esk 
Citizen

I've tried this spread during more than a month to check how it works with me. So far, I've noticed differences from what the OP explained.

Here's my notes :

1ace : most likely "no", but I've seen rare occurences of "yes".
2 aces : most likely "no", but it's interesting to look at the card upon the 3rd pile because I've noticed it could be an advice to transform things into a "yes". So in a way we could say 2 aces are "maybe".
magician alone : always "no"
magician + 1ace : most likely "yes" but could be a "no" sometimes. Again it could be interesting to check the 3rd pile
magician + 2 aces : most likely "yes"

I use the fanning method for my readings so I usually don't bother much about shuffling. But in this case, it's important to concentrate on the shuffling and not stop when you're fed up but when you sense it's time to stop. Results are better this way.

I admit I sometimes prefer drawing one card in order to have more informations, even if sometimes it's difficult to determine if it's a yes or a no. But I'll go on with this method and see if the results confirm what I've seen so far.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #74

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.