(So Below) Book Of Shadows Vol. II ~ Devil

La Force

This is a scene of "The Devil's Delight". A mouth watering "Delicious Sundae Ice cream treat". here we have a strawberry and vanilla ice cream sundae, covered in hot chocolate fudge syrup, topped with a cherry and two chocolate coffee cookie sticks stuffed down into the cold ice cream. There doesn't seem to be enough ice cream, let's pile on some more. One ice cream scooper isn't enough let have two, one for each flavour, "Double the pleasure". There are two tubs of ice cream, one is strawberry and the other is vanilla with an ice cream scooper in it.

Dominant colors are pink, white, and brown

From BM

"Your commitment to something that is so all-consuming that you cannot imagine your life without it. Even if it started innocently and with the very best intentions, now exists merely to be constantly fed. It gives nothing of use in return. It only consumes your resources, your life, and you."

La Force

La Force

My first impression of the Devil

My first impression of the Devil, well if it were "Edible card stock", I would eat it. lol This card does remind me of the Housewives Tarot Devil card. This card actually made me want to go to the "Dairy Queen" and buy a sundae. Oh, the temptation. Seriously love it, I want to eat it. lol