Tarot on ITV2 now [20:08]

jayem

funny how to can proove anything to be 'bullshit' if your persuesive enough.
hell, theres people out there proving the moon landing to be pure garbage with their proof. and that kid who made the 9/11 documentary claiming the the US government planned the destruction of the building with lots of 'proof'.
even better, you can 'proove' any religion on earth to be 'bullshit', but that wont stop people from following them.
search for the answer youre looking for on any topic, and youll find it if youre dedicated enough.

LTG2201

I've just watched the programme on YouTube, and he went to where I live. The shop he went to is where I've bought two of my Tarot decks, and I've walked along where he was reading hundreds of times. It's a bit disappointing that a few more people here don't believe that Tarot does anything.

wumpkie

On ITV1 @ 10 there is a programme called 'Get a Grip' and it quotes 'Ben Elton and Alexa Chung end the series by turning their attention to inner growth and alternative lifestyles, considering such New Age trappings as birth stones, energising crystals, scented candles and tarot cards'

Are they having a run on simliar programmes across the board?

wumpkie

Okay this is pretty funny :D

ribbitcat

Dang - missed it. Will see if I can catch it if it re-runs on ITV3.

ribbitcat

Emily

I too watched the Ben Elton show 'Get a grip' and unless I fell asleep sometime in the half hour(I'm sure I didn't), I didn't see anything about Tarot, crystals or anything that even slightly resembled the show that was supposed to be on.

It was funny - in a weird sort of way - lots of comic sketches but nothing with tarot or crystals or birth stones in it.

I wouldn't bother trying to catch it on the reruns ribbitcat, it wasn't that funny.

wumpkie

I know i didn't see anything about it either. It was a weird sort of funny, it had moments but it was rehersed. It was the Jordan bit that made me laugh :) apart from that I could take it or leave it.

Kenny

Just sat down and watched The BullS*** Detective. As it has been mentioned before: it's crap.

I hated the program, parts of it at least, the first time and this time I feel it has gone from bad to worse.

Emily

wumpkie said:
I know i didn't see anything about it either. It was a weird sort of funny, it had moments but it was rehersed. It was the Jordan bit that made me laugh :) apart from that I could take it or leave it.

Some of it was good but not what I expected - I thought the 'Anal Bleaching' thing was brilliant. :)

wumpkie

Lol that was funny 'Have you brushed your teeth? have you bleached your bum hole?' 'Yes Mum!'

Hee hee snigger :D