Temperance & Love

Pao

hm...I'm so confused :laugh:

Its a very interesting point you make Mojo Twin. If we look at the relationship as a third thing being made by the joining of two beings. Thats what I kinda meant with the twin flame referenced but nobody understood me i dont think. I think I'll just read the image or something because this card seems very one-sided to me and I cant get anything from it at all.

clarity

Oh I bought that book too last year and had to return it.
It was soooo eek, I won't say here...I just can't believe some books are even made, thats all I'll say.

Anyways, temperance is such a lovely card in relationship readings. But I read reversals, so RX it can meen parties not joining or coming together,or who are simply not compatible. Upright, its parties harmonizing and spiritually attuned to one another, tempering themselves when together.

But it can never trump the Lovers IMO.

star-lover

the lovers can be in the honeymoon phase - temperance helps when troubles arise - i think both cards have a guardian angel connected to them - temperance does more work :D
its like with the lovers you do your bit, with temperance you get help

balenciaga

Done me no good

Temperance has never been beneficial for me in a relationship reading:)

Barbaras Ahajusts

Thoth-ic

Alec, I was about to post the same thing about this card. A perfect blend of the different and the creation of the whole.

Its romance; whether it is on one side or on both sides of a relationship. Beautiful card! Easy to feel the emotions of it too, in the Thoth.

Barbara

Glass Owl

In some ways I see temperance (in regards to relationships) being about chemistry and how it can boil down to timing and the right ingredients in the right amounts.